ADVERTISEMENT

90 million votes have been cast so far.

Honestly, if they want these debates to matter they probably need to move them up in future elections. When so many people have already voted, it's hard to see how debates this close to the election are going to have much impact.
Agree, I voted today and the wife did her absentee ballot Saturday.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
So...

Hillary won popular vote by 3 million.

Biden will win popular vote by over 5 million.

Will this be the most lopsided election in history?

Found this chart interesting. One of Trump's big challenge is shifting demographics. His core support is non-college whites. They make up a huge, but declining, chunk of the electorate.

Whites with college degrees + minorities are a growing demographic, and favoring Biden in swing state polls. This chart from NYT shows the changes in the last 4 years by this demographic breakdown in swing states.

The counter to this is that in Pennsylvania, Republican have shrunk a 900k voter registration deficit by ~150k+ in the last 4 years. But there's evidence that much of that is democrats who voted for Trump last time formalizing the switch (as opposed to growing the 2016 base).

Anyway - thought this was interesting.
So...

Hillary won popular vote by 3 million.

Biden will win popular vote by over 5 million.

Will this be the most lopsided election in history?
yes. This is why our country will end if Biden is not the next president.

66 million votes and counting a week out. We could see 100 million or more vote before election day. Then all Trump has to do is shave 5 or 6% of those votes off through the court system and he'll have a real shot.

• Love
Because he's elected or because of stuff he does as president?
He antagonizes. A lot of people love it, and hate it. It's going to get worse in a 2nd term. Personally, I think he antagonizes enough states that they revolt.

He antagonizes. A lot of people love it, and hate it. It's going to get worse in a 2nd term. Personally, I think he antagonizes enough states that they revolt.
More likely, they throw a fit over another electoral college victory and demand we go to a popular vote under the threat of secession.

Reactions: UCFWayne
More likely, they throw a fit over another electoral college victory and demand we go to a popular vote under the threat of secession.
Yep. I definitely will. Republicans have gotten more votes in 1 (2004) out of the last 8 presidential elections yet all we get is Republicanism.

90 million cast nation wide. Texas is at 107% of their 2016 turnout before any election day numbers. Houston has done a great job getting out the early vote. Texas is probably not going blue but if it ever did it would need numbers like this.

90 million cast nation wide. Texas is at 107% of their 2016 turnout before any election day numbers. Houston has done a great job getting out the early vote. Texas is probably not going blue but if it ever did it would need numbers like this.
I'm actually more confident that Trump takes Minnesota than I am with Texas.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Based on?
The red parts of the state are becoming much more red. Hillary only won by 44,000 votes but had a 240,000 vote advantage in Hennepin County, and the riots and looting have really hurt the dems there. Hell, Trump had a rally in Rochester of all places yesterday and they were expecting 25,000 attendees but Ellison required them to limit it to 250. Biden had a rally in St Paul yesterday too and more Trump supporters showed up than Biden supporters, which led to Biden calling them ugly people. Even Duluth is starting to trend red. I'm going to go so far as to say that Trump wins and Jason Lewis rides his coattails and they steal that senate seat

The red parts of the state are becoming much more red. Hillary only won by 44,000 votes but had a 240,000 vote advantage in Hennepin County, and the riots and looting have really hurt the dems there. Hell, Trump had a rally in Rochester of all places yesterday and they were expecting 25,000 attendees but Ellison required them to limit it to 250. Biden had a rally in St Paul yesterday too and more Trump supporters showed up than Biden supporters, which led to Biden calling them ugly people. Even Duluth is starting to trend red. I'm going to go so far as to say that Trump wins and Jason Lewis rides his coattails and they steal that senate seat
This just sounds like a bunch of shit you think. Please cite quantitative sources.

tenor.gif

2 days.

2 more days, folks. Then Democrats will have been elected control of both branches of congress and the presidency.
Will they do anything with their new powers?

2 days.

2 more days, folks. Then Democrats will have been elected control of both branches of congress and the presidency.
what happens if the right doesn't accept the results of the election?

2 days.

Get rid of oil, mandatory gay marriage and abortions, free everything and a 99% tax rate!

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
You'll cry a lot, like they always do.
not really, i'll continue to go to work and focusing on family. i'll hope that Biden does right by America and be willing to give him a chance to do that. i've said this before.

but y'all keep talking about how much of a problem these " violent right-wing militias" are, so i'm curious what you think happens to them

not really, i'll continue to go to work and focusing on family. i'll hope that Biden does right by America and be willing to give him a chance to do that. i've said this before.

but y'all keep talking about how much of a problem these " violent right-wing militias" are, so i'm curious what you think happens to them
Whoever wins should round up the dissidents and re-educate them. We need to come together and that isn't possible with an opposition.

Who's been crying for the last 4 years about election results?
Fortunately, Trumpsters are made of sterner stuff and will no doubt accept their boy's defeat with quiet dignity.

And who knows? Perhaps they'll even offer their support for our new President.

People like this cannot be trusted to accept election results. Its becoming far too dangerous for the nation to allow them to be among us.

Reactions: _glaciers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT