ADVERTISEMENT

6th MBB Newcomer. Jordan Ivy-Curry

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
Very exciting year for Men's Basketball.

"Ivy-Curry put up incredible numbers on the offensive side of the ball in his senior campaign with UTSA, posting 17.1 points per game while shooting 40.1% from the field and 38.7% from beyond the arc. The 6-3 guard also pulled down 5.2 rebounds per contest along with posting 3.0 assists per game. He led the team in points per game, was tied for second in steals and ranked third in rebounding while playing in 21 games.

Ivy-Curry scored 20 or more points on 10 occasions during the 2023-24 season and scored 30 or more twice, including a career-high 38 points against FAU on Jan. 21. He tallied his second career double-double in his fourth appearance of his senior season, scoring 20 points and pulling in 10 rebounds against UAB."

"The six total newcomers with prior college experience who scored compiled a total of 57.9 points per game during the 2023-24 season. Hall was close to matching Ivy-Curry’s total with 16.6 points per contest with George Mason. Jocius posted a clip of 8.5 points per game at La Salle. Coleman posted 5.9 points per contest at Georgia Tech while Williams contributed 5.4 points per game at Syracuse. Hulsewe averaged a clip of 4.4 points per game at Bethune-Cookman."

#UCFacts

:cool:

• Dislike
Reactions: PositYourself
I was gonna say this happened a long time ago.

Maybe if he’d have gone to practices and had lunches with the coaches like I have* he would have known this. That’s the problem with these noob fans from 2017+, they know nothing.

The article was UCFresh off the press from UCF athletics. That's what I was sharing.

I wish you contributed, went to practices, or had lunches with the coaches like I have. You noobs rather be offended then actually contribute and show up. Stop being so sensitive. And actually contribute and show up.

#UCFacts

The article was UCFresh off the press from UCF athletics. That's what I was sharing.

I wish you contributed, went to practices, or had lunches with the coaches like I have. You noobs rather be offended then actually contribute and show up. Stop being so sensitive. And actually contribute and show up.

#UCFacts

So cringey. It’s sad, I get more second-hand embarrassment from some in our own fan base than I do from any other school’s fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT