ADVERTISEMENT

7,000 Views for #7 RJ Harvey to Win Heisman

Harvey went for 142 yards (12.2 avg) and 2 TDs against New Hampshire. I’m predicting he’ll go for 187 and 3 total TDs this week against Sam Houston. He’ll have a couple runs for 40+ yards. He’ll also catch a couple passes for another 30 yards. What are your predictions?

Harvey went for 142 yards (12.2 avg) and 2 TDs against New Hampshire. I’m predicting he’ll go for 187 and 3 total TDs this week against Sam Houston. He’ll have a couple runs for 40+ yards. He’ll also catch a couple passes for another 30 yards. What are your predictions?
With another opponent we should beat by 21+, Gus will use 5 RBs or so. Numbers will probably be close to last week for individuals.

They always say the biggest improvement is from game 1 to game 2. I expect our O-Line to open up some major holes this game and all the RBs to have huge games.

I did something like this for Kevin Smith in 2007 and he had that historical season. It was like 24,000 views for 24 K Gold to win the Heisman. I haven’t been as excited for a running back since him as I am with Harvey. In Smith’s historical season of 450 carries and 2,567 yards and 29 rushing TDs, he averaged 5.7 ypc in CUSA. Last year in the Big 12, Harvey had 1,416 yards, 16 rushing TDs and averaged 6.3 ypc.

I did something like this for Kevin Smith in 2007 and he had that historical season. It was like 24,000 views for 24 K Gold to win the Heisman. I haven’t been as excited for a running back since him as I am with Harvey. In Smith’s historical season of 450 carries and 2,567 yards and 29 rushing TDs, he averaged 5.7 ypc in CUSA. Last year in the Big 12, Harvey had 1,416 yards, 16 rushing TDs and averaged 6.3 ypc.
Gus won’t give him the ball exclusively. He has 4 other backs that want to carry ball.

RJ is the real deal. Want to see him against better competition though. Ollie Gordon hasn’t impressed so far, had a bad game today against Arkansas. But a bad Arkansas team still has SEC recruiting and potentially a good defense. The TCU game will tell a lot, I suspect he gets a full workload and shows out.

I was 60 rush yards too high, but he scored one more TD than I predicted. A little surprised he didn’t have any receptions in this one. Next week against TCU will be a big opportunity for him to show what he can do against a big step up in competition. We’ll need a huge game from him if we want any shot at winning in the home of the Horned Frogs.

Harvey is 8th in the nation in rushing yards and out of the 7 guys with more yards, on Jeanty from Boise St has a higher per carry average than his 8.9. His 6TDs are 2nd in the nation to Jeanty who has 9. Looks like Jeanty is his early strongest competition for the Doak and potential Heisman.

I was 60 rush yards too high, but he scored one more TD than I predicted. A little surprised he didn’t have any receptions in this one. Next week against TCU will be a big opportunity for him to show what he can do against a big step up in competition. We’ll need a huge game from him if we want any shot at winning in the home of the Horned Frogs.
UCF's gonna need to start pressuring and sacking Josh Hoover next week to get the win as well.

Reactions: Yaes
Keep on giving the ball to Harvey when we are inside the 5 yard line and he will have the
most TDs for a RB this season.

Its superficial for sure, but RJ needs to have a big game now on one of the nationally televised games i.e. TCU to get into the conversation. Jeanty was getting a ton of buzz during the Oregon game.

29 carries for 180 yards and 2 TDs on the ground (6.2 avg) and another 29 yards receiving and 1 TD. On his way to a monster season. Keep it up 7.

I don’t see Harvey listed here?! What about UCF’s so called “SEC Trigger Man”? M.I.A. much?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT