ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Fast & Slow - TCU Horned Frogs Edition

gapman333

Five-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2009
Winter Springs
I was all jacked up after the win last night I knew I couldn’t sleep unless I did the write up. I stayed up late to knock it out and then I woke up this am to check it out and it never posted. Not sure what happened but it was gone. I had to retype this am from scratch, so here is to round two, never as good as original but I will do my best…

Are you not entertained!!! That was a big boy win right there. We had to overcome some serious shit. Lets add it up... on the road, down 21 in the 3rd qtr, 3 blocked kicks, didn’t get any turnovers, no sacks, TCU QB threw for 400 yards and 4 TDs and converted 66% of their 3rd downs, at one point they were 7 for 7 and i swear each one was 10+ yards, and we WON!!! That is a character building win boys that this team can build off of...

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

I was all jacked up after the win last night I knew I couldn’t sleep unless I did the write up. I stayed up late to knock it out and then I woke up this am to check it out and it never posted. Not sure what happened but it was gone. I had to retype this am from scratch, so here is to round two, never as good as original but I will do my best…

Are you not entertained!!! That was a big boy win right there. We had to overcome some serious shit. Lets add it up... on the road, down 21 in the 3rd qtr, 3 blocked kicks, didn’t get any turnovers, no sacks, TCU QB threw for 400 yards and 4 TDs and converted 66% of their 3rd downs, at one point they were 7 for 7 and i swear each one was 10+ yards, and we WON!!! That is a character building win boys that this team can build off of...

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.