ADVERTISEMENT

7,000 Views for #7 RJ Harvey to Win Heisman

Anybody see that Travis Hunter Heisman pose in the end zone after his Interception? I haven't watched the game on dvr yet and will this morning but I'm interested on what kind of reaction that got on Tv. All the Colorado fans around me were ecstatic. Thanks to all my 'UCF fans' that sit around me that sold their tix to Colorado fans. :p

This Harvey Heisman thing is a joke. His yards mostly came against 2 cupcakes. TCU is not good. A losing embarrassed team like UCF will never give Harvey a chance. And you guys know this. The Heisman just doesn't go to teams like us.

Jeanty putting up video games numbers, 10/ypc. If he had his normal amount of carries when they played their FCS team, he would probably be over 1k yards 4 games in.

That game last week has got to have been eating at RJ all week long. This is a huge opportunity for him and the team to bounce back so I'm expecting a laser like focus from #7. I think he goes for 160, 2 TDs, and another 40 yards receiving tomorrow night in the swamp and carries us to victory.

That game last week has got to have been eating at RJ all week long. This is a huge opportunity for him and the team to bounce back so I'm expecting a laser like focus from #7. I think he goes for 160, 2 TDs, and another 40 yards receiving tomorrow night in the swamp and carries us to victory.
We honestly have an excellent offense, sans ... we cannot 'punch it in.' And while people can blame the 'play calling' in the redzone, it's also not Gus 'turning the ball over' either. Everyone loves it when Gus' innovation 'works,' and our boys execute to perfection. Both have to work.

At the same time, 50 new players means they've practiced the plays 1/3rd to 1/5th as much as 1-2 year veterans. That's the problem with transfers. But we do have a veteran RB room, and ... some of our O-line are not new, even if our QB is. KJ is getting better at 'faster execution' every week, which helps the RBs.

Our compounding problem is our D. We have too many opponents getting to 35-42 points with just offense alone. That means ... our O has to execute, and Gus has to watch the complexity for all the transfers. We had enough offensive production to beat Colorado. We just didn't 'punch it in,' let alone turned it over.

If Gus had these same players +1-2 seasons, we'd all be celebrating him, and the boys. But because over half the team is new, it's teething ... it's as simple as that. They just haven't run things enough, and they are still absorbing the plays, and timing.

It all starts and ends with Gus. He chooses the coaches and has a huge say in recruiting. He is to blame for running off guys that forces him to hit portal. He’s been here long enough. This is his team. I don’t care if it’s 85 transfers. You’re responsible. Win or leave.

If Gus had these same players +1-2 seasons, we'd all be celebrating him, and the boys. But because over half the team is new, it's teething ... it's as simple as that. They just haven't run things enough, and they are still absorbing the plays, and timing.

That's 100% on Malzahn. Starting with the QB, he has no interest in developing a QB, choosing to cycle in a transfer.

Next year will be the same story, everyone is new, how can you expect them to compete. 5 years into Malzahn's tenure.

That's 100% on Malzahn. Starting with the QB, he has no interest in developing a QB, choosing to cycle in a transfer.

Next year will be the same story, everyone is new, how can you expect them to compete. 5 years into Malzahn's tenure.
How anyone thinks excuses work 4 years in to a coaching gig is beyond me. He’s responsible for everything. He may go down as our worst coach if he doesn’t start winning.

How anyone thinks excuses work 4 years in to a coaching gig is beyond me. He’s responsible for everything. He may go down as our worst coach if he doesn’t start winning.
The same people that make excuses now, if/when Gus is gone will rip him to shreds. Same thing happened with Heupel.

The same people that make excuses now, if/when Gus is gone will rip him to shreds. Same thing happened with Heupel.
I liked Heupel. We actually scored a lot and kept defenses faking injuries. Now Gus let’s them breathe, switch players and breakdance in between plays.

• Haha
Reactions: PositYourself
... He is to blame for running off guys that forces him to hit portal ...
No offense, but that happens to every coach. There is no 'perfect coach.'

What impresses me about Gus is that no kid badmouths him. In fact, they all come back to him because of how he treats them. I'd take that 10 out of 10 times.

I won't argue with you over other things, but everyone needs to undestand that. As a person, as -- essentially -- a guardian, no kid is badmouthing home over that. He is one of the most praised people for that.

From Auburn fans to Deion, end of story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT