ADVERTISEMENT

85 and Ninja’s “Special Thread”

Really wouldn't be necessary if he didn't lose his mind and insanely rage in every single thread with an obsessive need to attack me.

I created an economic optimism thread and he instantly derailed it with petty bickering.

Just remember- he is 100% right, always though.

Valiant effort but it won't work. 85 will continue to post complete bullshit in other threads, I'll say "hey, that's bullshit" and he will rage out calling me all kinds of names, and then complain that all I do is insult people on here.

I've tried to explain to him all he has to do is not post bullshit. But evidently that's asking too much.

Reactions: UCFhonors
LMAO

You are literally, truly, one of the most ignorant, blowhard dolts I have ever met. You are incapable of reading something without going into a blind rage over something that was not even said.

I did not say Trump is like Teddy in terms of style, substance, or leadership traits. Nothing. Not one single word. I said that his communication style is more tilted towards him and that era, which has already been discussed by historians. Teddy is guy who literally challenged his political opponents to fights.

But please continue responding to stuff that only exists in your pea sized brain.

Really wouldn't be necessary if he didn't lose his mind and insanely rage in every single thread with an obsessive need to attack me.

I created an economic optimism thread and he instantly derailed it with petty bickering.

Just remember- he is 100% right, always though.

Please tell me who "insanely raged and lost their mind" in the top quote.

You are projecting again chief. I'm just still laughing that you think Trump is a modern day Roosevelt.

I just think it's funny that Ninja came back to this board with no other intention than to insanely rage against anyone who doesn't despise Trump. He was in exile for a long time, and it was great, and now the board is nearly ruined exactly when he returned.

At least he's here to set us straight. He's right 100%!

I just think it's funny that Ninja came back to this board with no other intention than to insanely rage against anyone who doesn't despise Trump. He was in exile for a long time, and it was great, and now the board is nearly ruined exactly when he returned.

lol dude you are the one raging, I'm just chuckling. Who the fuk rages over a message board?

You are just upset you can't post whatever crazy deranged rant you think passes as reality without getting called out. Maybe move over to the breitbart forums or something where people will swallow your garbage.

200.gif

lol dude you are the one raging, I'm just chuckling. Who the fuk rages over a message board?

You are just upset you can't post whatever crazy deranged rant you think passes as reality without getting called out. Maybe move over to the breitbart forums or something where people will swallow your garbage.

You are a tad obsessed.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
You are a tad obsessed.

ahahahahaha

Says the guy who literally kept a list of all the "mean words" I've used on here

Says the guy who posted in every thread at one point (even ones I have not posted in) talking about ME

Says the guy who came into this thread, that had nothing to do with him, to talk about me.

You are a hypocrite.

It wasn't great. You and Sir G were still here spewing your nonsense.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ahahahahaha

Says the guy who literally kept a list of all the "mean words" I've used on here

Says the guy who posted in every thread at one point (even ones I have not posted in) talking about ME

Says the guy who came into this thread, that had nothing to do with him, to talk about me.

You are a hypocrite.
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Ah, okay. You're right. When am I going to learn? Will you write it in crayons for me please? I'm sorry, Ninja. You know I struggle to understand you with your intellect being so vastly superior.

Reactions: btbones
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Ah, okay. You're right. When am I going to learn? Will you write it in crayons for me please? I'm sorry, Ninja. You know I struggle to understand you with your intellect being so vastly superior.

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!

Why do you get so triggered when I tell you you're smart and correct about all things when you've made it abundantly clear to everyone that you always are?

We should just change our signature blocks to "Note: This comment is subject to Ninja blessing it as correct and valid"

He's always right!

We should just change our signature blocks to "Note: This comment is subject to Ninja blessing it as correct and valid"

He's always right!

Still waiting for you to point out something I've posted that is wrong. Funny you can't do that, so you just whine like a little bitch that I'm mean to you.

Thiinking you or Ninja are ever wrong

At least I don't spew bullshit and then straight up disappear like a little bitch when getting called out.

Still waiting for you to answer who called BT a snowflake or how did Franken charter a usaf aircraft. I wonder why you have never answered those questions despite multiple times being asked?

Reactions: MACHater02
At least I don't spew bullshit and then straight up disappear like a little bitch when getting called out.

Still waiting for you to answer who called BT a snowflake or how did Franken charter a usaf aircraft. I wonder why you have never answered those questions despite multiple times being asked?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ninja !!!!

Reactions: fabknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT