ADVERTISEMENT

85 has 23 rage posts today and it's lunch time.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Look at this guy's post history. We're not even talking about anything he should be mad about. He spams the board with rage every single day on any topic. I've never seen a positive post from him. He causes civilized conversations to get nasty and he's scared off people from what this board is intended to be used for.

He's the reason why we have a Game of thrones thread in the dungeon that has a 10x the activity of the one here that has like 6 posts in it.

People are scared to come here because they know how bad its become. We should be able to have normal conversations without 85 rage posting more than 2 dozen times in a few hours.

These are the posts people make when they're usually very butthurt, wrong about most everything, and falling for fake news posts from their fellow partisan friends.

You're one sad dude.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
He is the only poster to ever block somebody, unblock them, then complain to admins about the poster he voluntarily unblocked. He's a nutcase.

lol dude I know you’re embarrassed that you’re the only person to have ever been banned from the Dungeon but please stop pathetically lying like a psycho.

You were probably drunk, on drugs, or maybe just being a usual asshole. But you learned that my wife and I had travelled to see her grandmother before she passed in hospice care, and you then proceeded to personally attack her, attack me, etc. You were cracking jokes that her grandmother was dying. It was so heinous and disgusting that multiple posters call for you to be banned- and you were. You refuse to believe this so you bitch and whine about me “reporting” you becuase you don’t want to believe that you acted like such a raging dogshit human

Common theme around here, lefties being extremely poor people and hate filled

OP needs a timeout I’d say .

Although, FC is not 100% incorrect. 85 can be unnecessarily goading in many posts and not in a good way. As much as we're on the same wavelength on many topics, I've been the butt of his criticism before and it's not kind.

Reactions: UCFWayne
[roll]

Holy hell you are a partisan hack. It really is hilarious at this point, please don't ever change.
Ahahahaha I just looked it up, 2018 Q4 growth wasn't even at 3%. So you are lying, again, of course. You dumb bitch.

:joy::joy::joy:

You stupid lying sack of shit. Trump didn't have annual growth over 3% last year. He hasn't had consistent quarterly growth above 3% either. Last quarter was 2.6%

You are literally lying. We can all look up the actual truth. Why do you keep doing this?

Took you off ignore for a second to see if you were able to improve, hoping someone was able to speak to the myriad points I made debunking 85's obvious lies. You ignored all those posts I made in this thread showing how full of lies 85 is, to harp on this one post.

You dumb bitch.
Here are some shining examples of Njnja being polite and kind . Didn’t see them mentioned anywhere so just wanted to add some balance to this thread . This was one thread in a short period of time .

Here are some shining examples of Njnja being polite and kind . Didn’t see them mentioned anywhere so just wanted to add some balance to this thread . This was one thread in a short period of time .

Where did I ever claim to be polite and kind? I have admitted plenty of times I'm an asshole on here. I tried polite and kind, it didn't work.

You are just as bad as 85 at completely inventing shit. No wonder you two are best buds, reality doesn't matter to either one of you.

BTW thanks for bringing up these posts,, care to explain why 85 is blatantly lying about the GDP? Or you sticking with your standard "don't give a damn about the truth" schtick.

Where did I ever claim to be polite and kind? I have admitted plenty of times I'm an asshole on here. I tried polite and kind, it didn't work.

You are just as bad as 85 at completely inventing shit. No wonder you two are best buds, reality doesn't matter to either one of you.

BTW thanks for bringing up these posts,, care to explain why 85 is blatantly lying about the GDP? Or you sticking with your standard "don't give a damn about the truth" schtick.
I don’t invent shit . Your idea of an intelligent post is to say “ You are wrong you dumb bitch . You are nothing more than a lying sack of shit . That’s what this discussion was about . Fried chicken started a silly post calling out someone for being toxic while ignoring his sidekick . Im just trying to keep things balanced that’s all

I don’t invent shit . Your idea of an intelligent post is to say “ You are wrong you dumb bitch . You are nothing more than a lying sack of shit . That’s what this discussion was about . Fried chicken started a silly post calling out someone for being toxic while ignoring his sidekick . Im just trying to keep things balanced that’s all

Bro, point out one lie I have posted. You are utterly insane. This is amazing. Bt has gone completely off his rocker.

And you are STILL ignoring my point about 85's multiple lies about the GDP. I have no doubt you'll continue to ignore it, just like you do for all of reality that you don't like.

Bro, point out one lie I have posted. You are utterly insane. This is amazing. Bt has gone completely off his rocker.

And you are STILL ignoring my point about 85's multiple lies about the GDP. I have no doubt you'll continue to ignore it, just like you do for all of reality that you don't like.
Stick to the topic ninja . This is your normal behavior . All I did was quote multiple posts in one thread of you calling people dumb bitch , sack of shit , etc . I could have quoted plenty more . How did I lie about anything by quoting your exact words ? How does it make me insane or off the rails ?

Reactions: UCFWayne
The attacks here on NinjaKnight really crack me up. "OMIGAWD, he sometimes acts like...sniff!...A MEANY ASSHOLE!!!!!!" LMAO Here's a question for all of our board's conservative snowflakes: Who here hasn't acted like an asshole???!?

Whether we're talking the left or the right, threads in this place get far more insult 'rebuttals' than actual thoughtful responses to the issues under discussion.

My advise: spend more time thinking about the topic and less time thinking about the poster. ...and if you can't help yourself and JUST HAVE to throw out a personal attack, at least make your insults funny like NinjaKnight often does. :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Stick to the topic ninja . This is your normal behavior . All I did was quote multiple posts in one thread of you calling people dumb bitch , sack of shit , etc . I could have quoted plenty more . How did I lie about anything by quoting your exact words ? How does it make me insane or off the rails ?

Oh I thought you were calling me a lying sack of shit. My bad. Yeah, I'm an asshole, but I'm not a liar.

Congrats. I'll take being an asshole and being correct all day over being a lying asshole and wrong.

lol dude I know you’re embarrassed that you’re the only person to have ever been banned from the Dungeon but please stop pathetically lying like a psycho.

You were probably drunk, on drugs, or maybe just being a usual asshole. But you learned that my wife and I had travelled to see her grandmother before she passed in hospice care, and you then proceeded to personally attack her, attack me, etc. You were cracking jokes that her grandmother was dying. It was so heinous and disgusting that multiple posters call for you to be banned- and you were. You refuse to believe this so you bitch and whine about me “reporting” you becuase you don’t want to believe that you acted like such a raging dogshit human

Common theme around here, lefties being extremely poor people and hate filled
You are a huge vagina.

Shook Chicken is a precious little snowflake for even starting such a pathetic whiny post.

And I can tell exactly who you’re talking to by the level of vitriol you quoted. Jesus.

Reactions: fabknight
They don’t have any. If they did they would have referred it to the Mueller team. They’re lying sacks of shit who lied to get on TV more.

Holy shit. Can you stop being a race baiting moron for one frigging second and try READING what you are responding to, ever?

Shook Chicken is a precious little snowflake for even starting such a pathetic whiny post.

And I can tell exactly who you’re talking to by the level of vitriol you quoted. Jesus.

Why do you make it so easy to prove you are a hypocrite? Why? At least pretend to try.

@btbones maybe trying leashing your dog. Stones and glass houses and all that. Also if you can find the time maybe a comment or two on the three lies 85 has told in his GDP thread, or you still sticking with the head in the sand approach when it comes to reality?

Look at this guy's post history. We're not even talking about anything he should be mad about. He spams the board with rage every single day on any topic. I've never seen a positive post from him. He causes civilized conversations to get nasty and he's scared off people from what this board is intended to be used for.

He's the reason why we have a Game of thrones thread in the dungeon that has a 10x the activity of the one here that has like 6 posts in it.

People are scared to come here because they know how bad its become. We should be able to have normal conversations without 85 rage posting more than 2 dozen times in a few hours.
frump is quite a psycho.........man child

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT