ADVERTISEMENT

#9 in the new CFI poll

Kirk gave us a lot of credit. Finally some respect and a positive light shed on ucf

Yep. No problem with the ranking right now. I don't get Oklahoma still at 6 with the way they are playing and it looks like Washington St. is getting the raw end of the deal.

I doubt we make the top 4, but what we need it UGA to beat Alabama in the SEC championship game and 2 SEC teams plus Notre Dame (Independent) make the playoffs. Assuming Clemson is the 4th team that would keep the PAC 12, the Big 12, and the Big 10 out of the playoff. Then I bet we hear alot of noise about expanding to 8 teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReturnOf
Yep. No problem with the ranking right now. I don't get Oklahoma still at 6 with the way they are playing and it looks like Washington St. is getting the raw end of the deal.

I doubt we make the top 4, but what we need it UGA to beat Alabama in the SEC championship game and 2 SEC team plus Notre Dame (Independent) make the playoffs. Assuming Clemson is the 4th team that would keep the PAC 12, the Big 12, and the Big 10 out of the playoff. Then I bet we hear alot of noise about expanding to 8 teams.
I agree with you 100%.

Kirk gave us a lot of credit. Finally some respect and a positive light shed on ucf
Almost everyone agrees ... LSU, Washington State and UCF should be ranked over Oklahoma. Oklahoma needs to be back with Ohio State, if not ranked #10 behind Ohio State.

The Big XII has become over-rated, like the Big East used to be.

Oklahoma: 1 win over 7+ win team, *0* over P5 w/7+ wins
UCF: 4 wins over 7+ win teams, 1 over P5 w/7+ wins (divisional champ)

Even Ohio State has a better resume than Oklahoma.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT