ADVERTISEMENT

96.9 The Game UCF preshow has become a nonstop infomercial

If i have to hear that 'I'm Luke Bryan and I bought my 4 by 4 truck at blah blah blah' again I'm gonna puke. Same ad used for years and they play it multiple times. agreed on the preshow. Not worth listening to it. I listened to a little bit of the broadcast thru my phone in the stadium and the internet delay was too great to make it enjoyable.

"You know it's a 5 inch lift kit because I vote for Trump and like to **** my daughter under that 5 inch lift kit, because this is all I have going for my life, with my 5 inch lift kit......5 inch lift kit bitches."

• Haha
Reactions: Central Floridave
"You know it's a 5 inch lift kit because I vote for Trump and like to **** my daughter under that 5 inch lift kit, because this is all I have going for my life, with my 5 inch lift kit......5 inch lift kit bitches."
Always fun when a moron opens his mouth and proves it.

You degrade people who vote for Trump, but at least it's clear what to expect if he becomes president. Part of that is because he's been president before, but it's also because he doesn't have any problem with discussing his policies and isn't constantly switching them. I have a hard time figuring out what Kamala's policies are. She ducked interviewing with anyone for about 40 days, for one thing, until she HAD to start talking to people. First, she's opposed to border walls (but never explains why); now, she approves bipartisan funding that will go toward finishing the wall. She's against fracking, then she's for fracking. She copies Trump's idea for taking no taxes from tips. On and on and on. She doesn't look comfortable even when she's speaking to an interviewer who agrees with her politics. Meanwhile, Trump has no problem talking to anyone. I'd love to see Kamala try to do what Trump did recently, working at a McDonalds drive-thru. Trump can do it because he genuinely cares about regular people and doesn't mind talking to them. We've seen that multiple times. Kamala could never pull off working at a McDonalds drive-thru and having casual conversation with everyday people because everything about her is manufactured and fake and she rambles on vaguely about "the significance of the passage of time," "the ambitions of the American people," etc., and no one knows what the hell she's talking about. When she ran against other Democrats for the 2020 presidential nomination, she was the first one eliminated. I don't know who will win this election, but I do know that she's really, really bad at the political game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT