ADVERTISEMENT

A collision course to Black Friday...

Why is it too early? Is USF worthy of a #19 ranking? I watched both games. I think the two teams at this point in time are evenly matched with a slight edge to UCF. Possibly due to UCF having a home game and USF traveled.

I wonder who would win between San Jose State and FIU. Both miserable teams. Probably would be a close game.

USF running game looks better. UCF passing game looks better.
USF QB better now. But UCF QB looked pretty darn good.
USF special teams not that good. UCF better.
USF defense, meh. UCF looked great.
I think UCF coaching is better. UCF looked like a much more dynamic team with a 'clown car of talent' USF has talent as well.

I want to change my vote from last month's poll. I now what both teams to be undefeated going into Black Friday. What a match up that will be!

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
I think my biggest concern was the lack of sacks. When we play teams with decent QB's and a decent receiving core we will be giving up points if their QB has all day.

With that being said I think if we beat Memphis we will beat the rest of our Conference opponents with the only questionable games being Navy & USF.

"lack of sacks" Watching #18 Griffin in the first half and he was mostly covering the slot receiver and dropping back in coverage. I wonder if that was the game plan. I didn't hear too much from #18. I'm gonna watch the game on DVR tonight to see what was up with that. Did we blitz that much?

I think my biggest concern was the lack of sacks. When we play teams with decent QB's and a decent receiving core we will be giving up points if their QB has all day.

With that being said I think if we beat Memphis we will beat the rest of our Conference opponents with the only questionable games being Navy & USF.
Good point....didn't think of that one....LACK OF SACKS. (Almost sounds like a beer joint) :)

Reactions: Mikesi
Why is it too early? Is USF worthy of a #19 ranking? I watched both games. I think the two teams at this point in time are evenly matched with a slight edge to UCF. Possibly due to UCF having a home game and USF traveled.

I wonder who would win between San Jose State and FIU. Both miserable teams. Probably would be a close game.

USF running game looks better. UCF passing game looks better.
USF QB better now. But UCF QB looked pretty darn good.
USF special teams not that good. UCF better.
USF defense, meh. UCF looked great.
I think UCF coaching is better. UCF looked like a much more dynamic team with a 'clown car of talent' USF has talent as well.

I want to change my vote from last month's poll. I now what both teams to be undefeated going into Black Friday. What a match up that will be!
I actually thought that San Jose State was better than FIU after watching both games. In addition, we were playing at home ans USF was on the road

However, we were better prepared to start the season than USF for sure.

SJ is way better than FIU...FIU might not win a game all season, and you guys are acting like world beaters.

Beat Memphis, then you can talk about whether or not you can beat USF.

Reactions: mgtaylorfl
SJ is way better than FIU...FIU might not win a game all season, and you guys are acting like world beaters.

Fair statement

"lack of sacks" Watching #18 Griffin in the first half and he was mostly covering the slot receiver and dropping back in coverage. I wonder if that was the game plan. I didn't hear too much from #18. I'm gonna watch the game on DVR tonight to see what was up with that. Did we blitz that much?
He was very accurate and disciplined. His only misses were when we nearly got to him. On the other hand, their longest runs were when we were sending folks and they were able to seal off a wall to run through.

I have to agree somewhat with above, FIU has got to be a year long Bottom 10 resident.

Beat a bad team handily and then talk about beating UCF.

SJS is way better than FIU, by what standard?!?! Oh yeah......some random USF poster has an opinion. Go piss up a rope, we can talk about whether we can beat USF even if we're 0-11. Acting like World beaters.......really? I don't think so. UCF looked much better than USF did in the first game of the season, that's a fact. Don't be butt hurt.

Reactions: Central Floridave

Makes no sense. Whether or not we beat Memphis has little to do with beating USF. In the AAC, everyone knocks each other.

If I was USF, I would be very very concerned. Looks like they are really missing Marlan Mack and Rodney Adams. Other than 1 long run, there #1 RB looks to be very ordinary.

We have so many more playmakers and gamebreakers than they do.

I see a few guys on our offense playing on Sundays.

We don't have to talk about it, because we've done it 6 times already. To your 2. By a combined score of 262-140.

#getonourlevel
That was complete garbage today.
How dare you show up after that. Go back to the Cowspen. I'm sure there are some hot topics in there right about now that you're missing out on.

Ok, so now duh*bulls have two games under their belt. Any changes of attitude on THE COLLISION COURSE TO BLACK FRIDAY???

We don't have to talk about it, because we've done it 6 times already. To your 2. By a combined score of 262-140.

#getonourlevel

Awwww Poor Little Owen shows up here again. I bet you went shopping with your mommy instead of going to the Heifer game. As Charlie said: "Where the "F" is everyone?" You need to get butts in your seats instead of coming to our board. Your ranked team was up against the ropes against a bad Div 1 FCS team. A ranked team can't get more people in a rented stadium. If we got on your level, we would have to take a step down.

Your rented stadium looked pretty empty with the "alleged" crowd that showed up.

Right now, this is the collision course USF is on:
proxy.php

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT