ADVERTISEMENT

A cool, but short, video on Shaqueem Griffin just showed up on CNN

So I guess Rivals doesn't like CNN/Bleacher Reports crosslinking then....

I have posted the links three times. Rivals won't allow it since it comes from Bleacher Report I guess.

Lets try this, just copy/paste it together:

http://blea
cherrep
ort. com/articles/2743173-this-ucf-linebacker-with-one-hand-might-be-the-most-badass-player-in-cfb?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

I have posted the links three times. Rivals won't allow it since it comes from Bleacher Report I guess.
That's because all of their bandwidth is taken up by displaying a full-screen picture of Anderson Cooper every time my damn mouse moves outside CNN's browser window. It filters down the entire CNN family of websites, and unfortunately sacrifices have to be made on the lower levels to make up for it. I mean priorities, dude.

Sorry, had to shoehorn that in here somewhere. It's freaking annoying.

Reactions: UCFProud
That's because all of their bandwidth is taken up by displaying a full-screen picture of Anderson Cooper every time my damn mouse moves outside CNN's browser window. It filters down the entire CNN family of websites, and unfortunately sacrifices have to be made on the lower levels to make up for it. I mean priorities, dude.

Sorry, had to shoehorn that in here somewhere. It's freaking annoying.

LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT