ADVERTISEMENT

A few thoughts on UCF, the Big 12 tournament

HailToPitt725

Four-Star Recruit
May 16, 2016
The past three weeks have been AWESOME as a college basketball fan in Kansas City, between the Big 12 basketball tournament and the Sweet Sixteen/Elite Eight at the T-Mobile Center.

Looking forward to next year, I’m excited for UCF and the other three new schools to come out for the Big 12 basketball tournament. Even if it’s just for one year, 14 schools descending on KC at the same time is going to make for an even greater atmosphere. Although I don’t think there’s a better conference tournament than the Big East at MSG, I truly believe KC does as good of a job hosting a conference tournament as anyone around college basketball. It’s a really cool setup with the Power & Light District across the street, and the entire city gets behind it. Although it’s not exactly close to Orlando, I think UCF fans will enjoy themselves while they’re here.

When it gets closer to time, feel free to message me with any questions about Kansas City or the tournament. I’d be happy to help my UCFriends navigate their way around. And, if you see someone in a royal Pitt pullover, make sure to stop by and say hello. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT