ADVERTISEMENT

A+ from CBS

They can have him!!!

I read this on Twitter somewhere... but worth repeating

If you told me back in November after all the losses when leading at halftime... that we’d essentially trade Heupel for Mahlzan, I’m pretty sure we would have taken that trade

Tennessee really did us a favor here, and left us with $3m parting gift

Reactions: Knight Strength
I read this on Twitter somewhere... but worth repeating

If you told me back in November after all the losses when leading at halftime... that we’d essentially trade Heupel for Mahlzan, I’m pretty sure we would have taken that trade

Tennessee really did us a favor here, and left us with $3m parting gift
I reeeeraaallly appreciate DW taking Heup with him to UTK, but I don't understand it at all. It's as if he really thinks Heup is a good coach. I don't wish badly on Heup, but I truly believe he is going struggle significantly up there.

Reactions: Knightmare13
I reeeeraaallly appreciate DW taking Heup with him to UTK, but I don't understand it at all. It's as if he really thinks Heup is a good coach. I don't wish badly on Heup, but I truly believe he is going struggle significantly up there.
Was wondering the same.

Could just be a placeholder while they slug through recovering from the impending sanctions...If Heupel ends up doing well, it looks great. If he doesn’t, you can blame it on the stigma from their issues and move on.

Reactions: Knight Strength

it sounds like plenty coaches turned UTK down - so ADDW had to go to Heupel as the 4th or 5th option. Heupel would have been crazy to say no to SEC money even though he really looks like he is being setup to fail with sanctions coming

We scored points. Which is 50% of winning.

Reactions: B wizzle man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT