ADVERTISEMENT

A remembrance to the Dungeon members we lost in 2021...

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
In case anybody missed the threads from earlier this year... I felt it was fitting to honor these guys as we turn the page to 2022.

"Big Les" who in recent years changed his username to @FTUCF. Les Harding was one of the very first UCF fans I met through the board, going back more than 20 years ago now. We had many conversations through the years, whether it was watching a UCF practice or attending a coach's show or recruiting event. He had a big personality and loved to talk about UCF - if you met him once, you'd never forget him.

Les also had a degree from UF and was a member of their band during the 1960s. He identified as a Gator fan prior to UCF starting a football program and rooted for both for a while, but eventually became all UCF. He would have especially enjoyed the Gasparilla Bowl. He sadly suffered a medical emergency at the ECU game, passing away at the Bounce House.

@spacecoastknight and then his new/alternate name, @Island of the Knight. I never met him in person, but he was a legend here in the Dungeon for his takes on sports and politics and the passion/fervor he used to hammer home his viewpoints. Love him or hate him, he was always entertaining. I really miss his sports posts (maybe not the other ones that got people mad, lol). He sadly succumbed to COVID in early August.

Sadly, it makes me wonder who else I've lost touch with through the years, maybe not recognizing when a certain poster faded away (and one I didn't know personally).

Charge On for eternity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News