ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Champ Game Tix Update Thursday 11 pm

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Buyers gobbled up a lot of non-season tix holder tickets in all 3 clubs plus some other sideline seats over the weekend.

Season Tix Holders have till tomorrow to buy their reserved tix for AAC Game or they will be released to the public.

AAC_Champ_Game_Tix_Sales_Sunday_before_game_2017.png

No clue how many tickets in the NE Section(s) were given/reserved to Memphis but I'm sure they will have to return/release unsold tix within a few days.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Aren’t they only opening certain rows at a time to project limited supply?
Won’t a bunch of tickets hit the market at 5pm after deadline for STH expires?

My family in Florida is going and they aren't even alumni, just fans after I went there.

2 more sections only have 3 tickets left as of 5 pm:

226 and 205.

213 and 214 sold out...largest/last sideline section left is 230...which approx 40 seats available in the last 3 rows.

AAC_Champ_Game_Tues_5_pm.png

Reactions: Mikesi
2 more sections only have 3 tickets left as of 5 pm:

226 and 205.

213 and 214 sold out...largest/last sideline section left is 230...which approx 40 seats available in the last 3 rows.

AAC_Champ_Game_Tues_5_pm.png
From what I have been hearing at work the past few days, people were impressed with The UCF-USF game more than any other game that UCF has ever played. Moreso than the Fiesta Bowl. That game woke up a lot of people in Orlando. They want to go to games more than ever before now.

Just go an email about sideline passes being available before and during the game on Saturday. Anyone else get it?

I bought some home side seats. Now I need to sell my Cabana seats. I "listed" them under My Account, but they are not showing up.

Are they not allowing Verified Reseller tickets?

I bought some home side seats. Now I need to sell my Cabana seats. I "listed" them under My Account, but they are not showing up.

Call UCF Ticket Office if you can't find them in your online account.

We were trying to sell extras and heard UCFAA and the AAC has agreed not to allow Ticketmaster verified resells

don't they realize that you got into Riley's head?
Hahahaha. True. I was literally 8-10 feet from him on the bench when Norvell stared him down and let him have it. I have a cool picture of him with his head down on the sidelines

That's what I love about being down low on the visitor's side. I was encouraged for years to move, but I like those seats and will have them forever.

However, I was referring to being on the sidelines next to Frost

It's not like Frost is going to look up at the fans and go, "You know what, I changed my mind." There is a better chance of that happening if he looks up and the scoreboard.

The fans need to pick this team up emotionally. They can't/won't get that from the coaching staff because of all that is happening. Its time for the people that were here before them and will be here after them to provide that emotion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT