ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Champ Game Tix Update Thursday 11 pm

It's not like Frost is going to look up at the fans and go, "You know what, I changed my mind." There is a better chance of that happening if he looks up and the scoreboard.

The fans need to pick this team up emotionally. They can't/won't get that from the coaching staff because of all that is happening. Its time for the people that were here before them and will be here after them to provide that emotion.
I disagree about the coaching staff. I dont think this staff will give any less do to the circumstances and will be as emotional if not more for this game...being its their last with this group. SF and his staff really does care for these kids and the program. The Nebraska thing was just bad timing for UCF.

Reactions: Chalko
I disagree about the coaching staff. I dont think this staff will give any less do to the circumstances and will be as emotional if not more for this game...being its their last with this group. SF and his staff really does care for these kids and the program. The Nebraska thing was just bad timing for UCF.

I meant that the players aren't going to be playing for them and getting up emotionally because of the staff. The coaches may say all the right things,but these players will be playing for each other and not them.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I meant that the players aren't going to be playing for them and getting up emotionally because of the staff. The coaches may say all the right things,but these players will be playing for each other and not them.

I agree. Coaching staff has checked out. Players need to play for themselves.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Tickets are quite cheap on StubHub (as low as $13). I guess that's not a good sign for a sellout.

So I just paid the invoice in my ticketmaster account. Does that mean my lanyard will work for this game? Or is there a ticket I need to print?

So I just paid the invoice in my ticketmaster account. Does that mean my lanyard will work for this game? Or is there a ticket I need to print?
The email that I got before the tickets went on sale to the public said they'd be loaded on the card but not sure if you just renewed them. You can give it a shot and pull them up on your phone in case it doesn't work.

not good enough. I dont see as much energy from UCF to sell it out like they had for USF game....why is that?

UCF is not technically responsible for the marketing for this game. The conference is. UCF is heading up the local efforts, but under the guidance of the conference.

I offered up the billboard in East Orlando that I've been posting the UCF scores on every week (and the stop The P5 Bias billboard this week) for only $275 for the week. UCF's marketing department told me that the conference "went in another direction" for their marketing...i.e. they didn't want to pay the money.

The best UCF can do is promote it on social media and encourage the local pres to promote the game.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT