ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Championship Preview Show: Drew Johnson w/Elite Empire Athletes & Maddy Hudak w/Tulane Radio

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
On this week's Sons of UCF LIVE: We're previewing the American Athletic Conference Championship. First up, Drew Johnson of Elite Empire Athletes, talks UCF Football. Then, Maddy Hudak, sideline reporter on Tulane Radio, talks about the Green Wave. Find out how to win Colton Boomer merchandise and the Marching Knights close out the show!

Thanks for watching here.

Reactions: Central Floridave
Win or lose, I would love to see a Maddy interview after the game! She is loopy crazy super fan and when she speaks goes into some kind of trippy trance with eyes fluttering back in her head, with sidebar comments from left field, and then brings you back after floating on the fanhood clouds and lands back to reality.... I can tell, she doesn't like when her team loses...she is one of us....an obsessive fan of their school. Good show Sons of UCF. You guys are doing great on the UCF coverage.

Go Knights...beat The Green Wave!

Reactions: ucf1
Win or lose, I would love to see a Maddy interview after the game! She is loopy crazy super fan and when she speaks goes into some kind of trippy trance with eyes fluttering back in her head, with sidebar comments from left field, and then brings you back after floating on the fanhood clouds and lands back to reality.... I can tell, she doesn't like when her team loses...she is one of us....an obsessive fan of their school. Good show Sons of UCF. You guys are doing great on the UCF coverage.

Go Knights...beat The Green Wave!
Helluva review! TT

The audio version of this week's show can be found here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT