ADVERTISEMENT

AAC looks like hot garbage today

Surprised Houston is struggling so much. Rice was a horrible team last year and I really expected Houston to sit near the top of the west. Rice has done a fairly good job at containing Oliver too.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Surprised Houston is struggling so much. Rice was a horrible team last year and I really expected Houston to sit near the top of the west. Rice has done a fairly good job at containing Oliver too.

Rice has already played a game, so they are ahead in that respect. UH will come back.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Since these early games are all blowout. I’m going to start early by banging my sister as the pregame warmup ritual. If I have anything left, I’ll fit in mastirbating to NGEBRASKA National Championship videos That’s how we roll in NGEBRASKA

Cincinnati going to beat Chip Kelly's UCLA team on the road. Saving some face for the conference.

Navy getting a beat down early against Hawaii. Hard to know what to take away from that since it's a 6 time zone difference for Navy but Hawaii is throwing and running all over them.

Navy getting a beat down early against Hawaii. Hard to know what to take away from that since it's a 6 time zone difference for Navy but Hawaii is throwing and running all over them.
You can take away that the Navy game might be easier for us than we first thought

The west part of the division definitely didn’t look as strong as I expected. The biggest surprise was the SMU loss. Houston got off to a slow start, but atleast finished strong. Memphis had a subpar opponent so not sure where they stand, but they appear to be the big fish at this point in the West. In the east, As far as Cincy goes they may have a good team which is much needed. They played a really young team at key positions. I remember a young team from last year who went 13-0 that played a bunch of sophomores and freshman. Now I am not declaring Cincy good at this point, but for now they have the best quality win in all of the AAC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT