ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Week 5 Schedule and other games of interest

Big props to Cincy. Great win and carrying the conference onward and upward.

watching them and us today, I am now going to sell my Cincy tickets. We’re going to get slaughtered.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Cincy game has been a defensive struggle. Boring. Watching UCF real time. Beat Navy!

I've been listening to Marc Daniels pre-game. We have 6 starters out on both D and O. Dear Football Gawd...Please allow UCF to overcome this and beat the Midshipmen.
Thus is all you have to say to any Cincy fan, “You’re welcome.”

Cincinnati did what UCF couldn't, keep a head coach for 5 years for consistency that is leading to 4 straight ranked seasons and now has a marquee regular season win.

Frost with 56 points against Northwestern
In his 4th season they are still waiting for his “potential” to show up. This is an example of a tease win for their fanbase.

They beat a Northwestern team that was 2-2 going into this road game, where their two wins are Indiana State and a 1-4 Ohio Bobcats team.

In his 4th season they are still waiting for his “potential” to show up. This is an example of a tease win for their fanbase.

They beat a Northwestern team that was 2-2 going into this road game, where their two wins are Indiana State and a 1-4 Ohio Bobcats team.
Something changed 3 weeks ago in the mentality of both he and his players. He might actually have this thing on the road for good now, instead of going from one ditch to the other. Regardless, I doubt that very many teams want to play them right now.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Something changed 3 weeks ago in the mentality of both he and his players. He might actually have this thing on the road for good now, instead of going from one ditch to the other. Regardless, I doubt that very many teams want to play them right now.
I’m rooting for him. I have made my jokes but have always defended him here when the fans try to discredit what he did at UCF. Finding a way to upset Michigan would solidify his job security and if it goes sideways his biggest mistake was trusting Martinez for so long and his special teams coach

I’m rooting for him. I have made my jokes but have always defended him here when the fans try to discredit what he did at UCF. Finding a way to upset Michigan would solidify his job security and if it goes sideways his biggest mistake was trusting Martinez for so long and his special teams coach
Lol, we don't have a special teams coach.

Martinez, I think, has finally figured out how to balance being a game changer and a game manager. He's definitely an elite athlete but when he has tried to carry the team on his shoulders it got into his head too much. He also has 60 year old Harry Potter as his position coach, so that probably didn't help things.

Lol, we don't have a special teams coach.

Martinez, I think, has finally figured out how to balance being a game changer and a game manager. He's definitely an elite athlete but when he has tried to carry the team on his shoulders it got into his head too much. He also has 60 year old Harry Potter as his position coach, so that probably didn't help things.
ok that explains a lot lol but how is that possible with your budget ?

ok that explains a lot lol but how is that possible with your budget ?
Oh, it has nothing to do with money, it's the limits on the number of assistant coaches that is the cause. We actually went 8 years without a qb coach under Pelini.

Personally, I think Frost should retire Verduzco and take over that role, then hire a special teams coach.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I believe Stanford beat ranked USC on the road. Meanwhile Navy lost by 40 to a CUSA school.
You mean 3-2 USC with wins over San Jose State (3-2), Washington State (2-3), and Colorado (1-4). They have wins over top notch programs like Southern Utah, New Mexico State, Northern Colorado, Portland State, Cal and Hawaii.

They got smoked by both Stanford and Oregon State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT