ADVERTISEMENT

About NSD Tomorrow.....

Shark19

Golden Knight
Sep 13, 2009
Anyone think we will lose players? If so, who?

OTOH, will there be a surprise addition? If so, who?

Finally, will there be anyone that doesn't sign tomorrow? If so, who?

It has been soooo quiet it is disconcerting

I'm still not convinced both QBs will sign, wonder the same about both Gage & Arthur

I'm still not convinced both QBs will sign, wonder the same about both Gage & Arthur
Chance that Farmer the WR flips to WV. Not much cooking for UCF otherwise. Maybe UCF will sign some random 3* that falls through the cracks.

Miami looking to flip DT Blount from FSU, LB Hayes from UF and CB Riley from Winsconsin.

Miami commit RB Kevin Riley will flip to Alabama. Mario flipped RB Lyle from Ohio State yesterday.

Chance that Farmer the WR flips to WV. Not much cooking for UCF otherwise. Maybe UCF will sign some random 3* that falls through the cracks.

Miami looking to flip DT Blount from FSU, LB Hayes from UF and CB Riley from Winsconsin.

Miami commit RB Kevin Riley will flip to Alabama. Mario flipped RB Lyle from Ohio State yesterday.
Gus plays everything close to the vest. If he has a flip in mind, no one knows about it.

Last edited:
Gus plays everything close to the vest. If he has a flip in mind, no one knows about it.

Now I will explain what I was saying earlier.

After ESD tomorrow, Alec Holler will announce he is returning to UCF for his sixth or seventh year of eligibility. The Knights will return their top two tight ends from 2023.

Kylan Fox *thinks* he will be a main cog in the UCF offense next season, but he will be used sparingly and may even be redshirted.
I would agree on the Fox part of your post…that’s realistic. The part about Gus flipping kids and nobody knowing about it is not realistic. Too many people involved…anything with recruiting and transfers involves NIL and the people who donate the most money. Things always leak.

UCF is not in a position to flip any significant recruits. Went 6-6 with a very limited NIL budget (look at the transfers coming in).

The part about Gus flipping kids and nobody knowing about it is not realistic. Too many people involved…anything with recruiting and transfers involves NIL and the people who donate the most money. Things always leak.
We can agree to disagree. Gus has surrounded himself with people he can trust (what you refer to as "yes men"). They ain't talking.

I am not saying he has a flip lined up, but "if" he does, it is being kept silent.

As anyone can see I waa the only contributor that actually shared information.

I'm thinking we may lose a couple of recruits, just because with NIL it can happen to any program. I just hope we sign at least one of the QBs and at least one of the RBs.

We have so many well qualified DBs and WRs in the class that we should still see positive impact even with the loss of any one of either.

Reactions: Shark19
Day Day Farmer has been forecasted to flip from UCF to WV by ON3’s director of recruiting Chad Simmons. Told everyone here about this days ago.

I used to take off of work for it. Now that more than 1 person is reporting on us and there are more leaks anyway, it’s not worth taking off anymore. No one seems to care about Bowl Game either
I do but I'm old, retired and don't have very much to do so what the hell.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT