ADVERTISEMENT

About time Fauci got canned

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004

He's been lying to us all along and his emails prove it. Now, the senate needs to have him arrested for perjury

What kind of loser would have kept him on staff in the first place? Glad the WH is cutting the dead weight.

Reactions: Crazyhole

He's been lying to us all along and his emails prove it. Now, the senate needs to have him arrested for perjury
There's a lot to sift through. I need this evening to get through just the FOIA release. Everything else is hearsay until proven.

BTW, this is at odds with the US Media in late 2020 February. In fact, a lot of people were 'bothering' Fauci about 'being muzzled/censored' by the Trump administration.

Fauci responded, “I actually have not been muzzled at all by the Vice President.” He also answered her question about flying commercial air flights, saying “And BTW, it is safe to fly domestically [REDACTED].”

I defended Dr. Fauci, who had one of the toughest jobs in the country, until he 'redefined' to Senator Rand Paul the type of 'research' that was being done. I still think Dr. Fauci has done as best as he can, and is being wrongly demonized overall ... but, yeah, the Biden White House really pushed him too far on 'toting' the 'don't offend China' line.

Now that Trump is out of the White House, the US Media was 'more willing' to accept it.

I've gotta get time to read the 'raw' FOIA releases that have become available, although these two (2) items were of interest, c/o USA Today.

It looks like they 'defaulted' to 'not engineered until proven otherwise,' despite hints. This supports the 'gain of function' theory is finally being taking seriously, the one Fauci 'redefined' with Senator Paul, and the first time I ever became 'critical' of Dr. Fauci. Ihad supported him -- against the left early on, and then the right after that -- until he made those 100% political ("don't offend Bejing, so they still participate in WHO"), 0% factual (actually at odds with the elementary definition) statements.

3. Experts worried that COVID-19 could 'look engineered'

On January 31, 2020, Kristian G. Andersen, director of the Scripps Research Institute, wrote to Fauci to say that some of the SARS-CoV-2's features "(potentially) look engineered."
Andersen noted that the "unusual features" of the virus made up "a really small part" of its genome.
"We have a good team lined up to look very critically at this, so we should know much more at the end of the weekend," he wrote as part of a chain of emails.
"I should mention that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike, and myself all find the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory," Andersen said. "But we have to look at this much more closely and there are still further analyses to be done, so those opinions could still change."
Andersen and his team subsequently published an article in the peer-reviewed journal Nature Medicine where they wrote that they did not "believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible."
However, the article noted that more scientific data "could swing the balance of evidence to favor one hypothesis over another."

This one wasn't a shocker. It's why I wear a mask with P100 filters, as well as a face shield for awhile, and not a cloth mask or even 95. It's really too keep people from 'hacking' and 'throwing' air and droplets across-a-room (6m/20').

4. Fauci said that store-bought masks are 'not really effective'

In an email on February 5, 2020, Fauci advised against wearing masks and said that face masks bought in a store would not be effective at protecting against the virus. He was replying to queries from one Sylvia Burwell, who may be to the same Sylvia Burwell who served as secretary for health and human services from 2014 to 2017.
"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection," Fauci wrote.
"The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."
"I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a very low risk location," he said.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its guidance on mask-wearing in April 2020 and strongly recommended face coverings. Fauci's email was sent before this advice and he backed the CDC recommendations once they were introduced.

Lol, how long have I been railing about how they are conflating IFR and CFR numbers. Toldya

Page 2286. Ho.ly. Shit.
So now that looks like a real e-mail that Dr. Fauci received. But the question is, who is Adam Gaertner? Did Dr. Fauci respond to it?

I've only just started to Google, as he's new to me. He's educated, and an 'alternative viewpoint,' but one that cannot be completely dismissed, from what I've found.

I.e., I haven't read much at all (compared to my normal reading various sources, like journals/regulators), so take everything with a grain of salt at this point.

Lol, all of the major distributors have cancelled the pre-orders for his book.

I was on about this last year. I’m six to seven months ahead of you guys. Wait until you find out about the coming Cyber pandemic. I’ll be around. I’ll be in the future, but around.

• Haha
Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
This story is conspicuously absent from Reddit’s News feed. 😂

That site is a far left echo chamber. Too bad it’s also the best platform for more specific boards (MLBtheShow, r/baseball, etc.).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT