ADVERTISEMENT

AFC Central

firm_bizzle

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2008
I just realized that not only do we have a chance to win an AAC title but also an AFC Central title. We play in the steel city against Pittsburgh, then face those felines of Cincinnati and finally Houston and their high powered offense comes to town. If only Chuck Noll, Boomer Esiason and Warren Moon were around.

He didn’t mention Baltimore either. Wondering if he knows Houston hasn’t been in same division as the others since Warren Moon.

Actually, I’m guessing he’s referring to the historical alignment of the AFC Central (not current AFC North) which existed for over 20 years with the teams he mentioned plus Cleveland.

After that Jacksonville was added, Houston became Tennessee, Cleveland became Baltimore, then Cleveland was added as an expansion in a short amount of time prior to the current divisions.

Actually, I’m guessing he’s referring to the historical alignment of the AFC Central (not current AFC North) which existed for over 20 years with the teams he mentioned plus Cleveland.

After that Jacksonville was added, Houston became Tennessee, Cleveland became Baltimore, then Cleveland was added as an expansion in a short amount of time prior to the current divisions.
Now I see what he was saying. Just during specific years.

I just realized that not only do we have a chance to win an AAC title but also an AFC Central title. We play in the steel city against Pittsburgh, then face those felines of Cincinnati and finally Houston and their high powered offense comes to town. If only Chuck Noll, Boomer Esiason and Warren Moon were around.
Holy crap, we have a chance at a playoff spot if we clinch the division!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT