ADVERTISEMENT

Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton.

Libya is Hillary's Iraq ... except we didn't put troops on the ground.
Even the EU didn't want to go that far, but were already engaged and wanted the US' help.

i notice how none of the liberals have come in here to even condemn what hillary helped to create in libya. i guess theres no hashtag to tell them how to feel about it. havent seen anything from blm either. very pathetic

i notice how none of the liberals have come in here to even condemn what hillary helped to create in libya. i guess theres no hashtag to tell them how to feel about it. havent seen anything from blm either. very pathetic

What do you want people to say? No one is going to defend it. At the time it probably seemed like the right idea so we didn’t see another civil war and the country develop into a battleground like Syria. In hindsight it’s not better off because of the power vacuum that was created. Hillary created slaves because of the power vacuum left in Libya, Bush created al-Qaeda and ISIS because of the power vacuum left in Iraq. These things always have unforeseen consequences.

Monday morning QBing stuff like this never works.

What do you want people to say? No one is going to defend it. At the time it probably seemed like the right idea so we didn’t see another civil war and the country develop into a battleground like Syria. In hindsight it’s not better off because of the power vacuum that was created. Hillary created slaves because of the power vacuum left in Libya, Bush created al-Qaeda and ISIS because of the power vacuum left in Iraq. These things always have unforeseen consequences.

there was no reason to go into libya. i dont even think obama wanted to do it. it was a massive mistake. why isnt the msm covering this?

there was no reason to go into libya. i dont even think obama wanted to do it. it was a massive mistake. why isnt the msm covering this?

They did cover the slave auction. There were plenty of articles written about it. But the idea that this is directly on Obama and Hillary is absolutely ridiculous. The effort in Libya was a coalition of countries including the U.S. with the Brits and France. Was it a mistake? Maybe. I guess that's in the eyes of the beholder. There have definitely been consequences with extremist groups for sure, but a situation like Syria hasn't completely developed either. I'm not a Clinton fan. Never have been, but anyone going out of their way to blame slave auctions in Libya today on Clinton is just looking for anything to fit into their narrative.

They did cover the slave auction. There were plenty of articles written about it. But the idea that this is directly on Obama and Hillary is absolutely ridiculous. The effort in Libya was a coalition of countries including the U.S. with the Brits and France. Was it a mistake? Maybe. I guess that's in the eyes of the beholder. There have definitely been consequences with extremist groups for sure, but a situation like Syria hasn't completely developed either. I'm not a Clinton fan. Never have been, but anyone going out of their way to blame slave auctions in Libya today on Clinton is just looking for anything to fit into their narrative.
clinton was the only one pushing for the action in the first place. i believe it had been reported several times that obama was opposed to it. then left a complete power vacuum after we pulled out. then when things were really going south, we didnt jump back in there to do anything. how is it not her fault?

clinton was the only one pushing for the action in the first place. i believe it had been reported several times that obama was opposed to it. then left a complete power vacuum after we pulled out. then when things were really going south, we didnt jump back in there to do anything. how is it not her fault?

Because in the end, I don’t think the Secretary of State controls that level of military involvement. I’ve already admitted consequences have been suffered.

Honest question, would you have rathered the US not create a no-fly zone and allow civilians to be decimated by air forces? Syria 2.0?

Because in the end, I don’t think the Secretary of State controls that level of military involvement. I’ve already admitted consequences have been suffered.

Honest question, would you have rathered the US not create a no-fly zone and allow civilians to be decimated by air forces? Syria 2.0?
i would have rather the us not got involved.

Yes, but the Obama administration created two (2) new fronts, while W. was only responsible for one (1).

Here in the US, the public may jeer W. because he put regular Army and Marine troops on-the-ground, and laud Obama for not doing so, but outside the US, it's viewed very differently.

Ummm, it was Hillary's call entirely ... other than President Obama's approval.

President Obama, to his credit, was already wary of getting involved in Libya, even as the EU was pushing for more US involvement via NATO, because of what he had already started in Syria. Obama had learned, like Bill Clinton in Somalia, that the little things have major, consequences, including confusion and underlying lack of strategy.

But Hillary Clinton, learning from her husband who let hundreds of thousands die in Rowanda after Somalia -- didn't want to leave an African nation at the mercy of a warlord yet another time. It also had to do with Saddam during her husband's administration too.

So she argued for the complete removal -- regime change -- in Libya, no different than W.

It took even the EU leaders back, but they trust the US. She promised Obama, like W., that it would be over ... quick.

But that's not what the US did!

Our NATO allies only wanted to do that ... but Hillary argued for wholesale regime change! Even if the US didn't do it itself, that's what Hillary put in sequence to happen, purposefully!

20z33x3.jpg

The result? The US Executive had troops involved in a war more than 90 days without Congressional approval ... the first violation of the War Powers Act in the history of the United States.

It's part of the trifecta of abuse that makes Obama 1 of the 10 worst Presidents in the eyes of Libertarians -- Violating War Power Act (Endless War without Congressional approval), Drone Rules of Engagement (purposeful, known killing of US citizens) and Throwing Reporters in Jail (2nd time, both done by Democrats).

Maybe Bill can go buy a couple of 16 year old girls.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
If only we knew what was in those emails*
I could care less about most of those e-mails. We knew why she did it, so they couldn't be public record. That's not what I cared about ...

Or the CIA, DoD, et al. for that matter.

They cared, like I cared, about the fact that she refused and refuted DISA and even the NSA when they tried to force her to use secured systems for classified correspondence. The DoD became irate with her when she wanted the head of defense personnel who refused to send her classified information to her insecure Blackberry.

That's what pissed me off when it came out, and even the DoD testified to that effect.

But the Mainstream media didn't cover it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT