ADVERTISEMENT

Alec Baldwin arrested

Actually mentally abusing his own daughter is just part of his past of ugly behavior. He’s also been caught on tape using gay slurs to insult people. And yet lefties still parade this asshole around like some hero.

Seemingly battery is involved too.
He's denying the assault charge (no battery charge?).

I'm no Alec Baldwin fan and his pattern of behavior is disgusting, but aren't we getting a little "guilty before proven innocent"? Why is it appalling when it's your guy/gal, but it's completely acceptable when it's the other side's guy/gal?

I'm no Alec Baldwin fan and his pattern of behavior is disgusting, but aren't we getting a little "guilty before proven innocent"? Why is it appalling when it's your guy/gal, but it's completely acceptable when it's the other side's guy/gal?
because there is video

Very simple. This is NYC where there is a camera on basically every street that NYPD can consult, and they could easily go to the hospital where the victim was supposedly being treated for an injury related to the punch. The NYPD could piece those 2 together in like 30 minutes. I doubt they'd be arresting someone as high profile in NYC unless they had really good evidence and reason to.

Plus, it's Alec Baldwin. If you can scream incoherently at your daughter and call her a "pig" and scream at a reporter with homosexual insults and slurs, you can probably punch a guy for taking your spot.

because there is video
Ok, I didn't realize that. I searched Google though and couldn't find anything.

Very simple. This is NYC where there is a camera on basically every street that NYPD can consult, and they could easily go to the hospital where the victim was supposedly being treated for an injury related to the punch. The NYPD could piece those 2 together in like 30 minutes. I doubt they'd be arresting someone as high profile in NYC unless they had really good evidence and reason to.

Plus, it's Alec Baldwin. If you can scream incoherently at your daughter and call her a "pig" and scream at a reporter with homosexual insults and slurs, you can probably punch a guy for taking your spot.
Yep, the NYC has never falsely arrested a high profile person before. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/nyregion/thabo-sefolosha-ny-atlanta-false-arrest-suit.html

Again, I'd say that Occam's Razor is definitely in-play here; but, just remember that the next time "your guy" (whoever that may be) does something that's not out of the realm of their character and the "other folks" on this board call that person out.

Yep, the NYC has never falsely arrested a high profile person before. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/nyregion/thabo-sefolosha-ny-atlanta-false-arrest-suit.html

Again, I'd say that Occam's Razor is definitely in-play here; but, just remember that the next time "your guy" (whoever that may be) does something that's not out of the realm of their character and the "other folks" on this board call that person out.

Ok- I had no idea who that was but it was an officer involved incident so quite different. Again, there are cameras everywhere in NYC. I could only imagine that they'd 1.) Check the Greenwich cameras and then 2.) Visit the hospital and have whatever they need to make an arrest (or not).

https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/us/tennis-james-blake-tackled-by-nypd/index.html

Dont forget this one either.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
Seemingly battery is involved too.
He's denying the assault charge (no battery charge?).
because there is video
Same here, I didn't know either. It sounded like Baldwin was quite adamant he wasn't involved at all. I couldn't find anything but select right-wing media making a huge deal about it when I first looked.

As always, we'll see, but I don't like to jump to conclusions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT