ADVERTISEMENT

Amazon Prime Day

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
Anyone see any good deals today? I know a lot of other retailers are also running big sales today as well.

dont be a dick. share the good deals you see

Are they really tho? Seems like Black Friday just as good if not better. Pretty much good my Fire Stick, cheap fire tablet & kids tablet. DGAS about voice activated or ring doorbells.

yea this is not as good as black friday, but thats months away. if you are looking for something, now might be the time. otherwise wait it out.

i dont use them, but for people that do, dash buttons are on sale for $0.99 with $5 credit.

yea this is not as good as black friday, but thats months away. if you are looking for something, now might be the time. otherwise wait it out.

i dont use them, but for people that do, dash buttons are on sale for $0.99 with $5 credit.
Dash buttons are the stupidest ****ing thing ever. The only point I see is those people that hack them to use for some other purpose.

Dash buttons are the stupidest ****ing thing ever. The only point I see is those people that hack them to use for some other purpose.

I've got like 10 of them that I've only pressed once, from deals like this where you buy them for a buck and then use the $5 free credit...just waiting to use them for some purpose like you mentioned; which will probably never happen.

I don't see a picture, but I assume you are showing a Life Straw. I need to get a couple at only $10 each.

Yup. They are great to stash around, last forever and no batteries. I have the huge family size gravity fed one just in case as well.

I don't see a picture, but I assume you are showing a Life Straw. I need to get a couple at only $10 each.
I thought it was a penis pump. That would explain the sketchy water comment. I thought "water" was a new slang for dirty women.

I didn't pull the trigger on a video card from Amazon, but after price match + coupons + 3rd party offers with my AmEx, I got the Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini (8.3" long) for under $600 (effectively, I won't get a credit on some things for a couple of days) c/o NewEgg.

Finally I can put my main gaming system back in my SilverStone SG05 (7x9x11") with 2.5" 2TB SSD + 4x 2.5" 2TB hybrid SSHD -- as my current GeForce GTX 1080 (non-Ti) is nearly 12" long. And yes, before you ask, I have a 600W SFX PS with +12V@50A in it. It'll handle the current of the i7 4.0GHz + GPU + drives (drives use so little).

Reactions: UCFWayne
I didn't pull the trigger on a video card from Amazon, but after price match + coupons + 3rd party offers with my AmEx, I got the Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini (8.3" long) for under $600 (effectively, I won't get a credit on some things for a couple of days) c/o NewEgg.

Finally I can put my main gaming system back in my SilverStone SG05 (7x9x11") with 2.5" 2TB SSD + 4x 2.5" 2TB hybrid SSHD -- as my current GeForce GTX 1080 (non-Ti) is nearly 12" long. And yes, before you ask, I have a 600W SFX PS with +12V@50A in it. It'll handle the current of the i7 4.0GHz + GPU + drives (drives use so little).
ok.

Same

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT