ADVERTISEMENT

An armed society is a polite society

@Nautiknight why did you rurn away? It shows you were online as of 3 minutes ago viewing this very forum.

Why can't you provide a single shred of evidence for your claims?
He posted in the Dungeon that he’s never posting here again. I’ll leave it at that.

He posted in the Dungeon that he’s never posting here again. I’ll leave it at that.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

And nothing of value was lost.

But what a little bitch. He posts absolute bullshit lies from his fantasy world and isn't man enough to admit he's wrong. Typical maga moron. @Nautiknight

I like how you imagine that you’re such a savage debater that I’m “hiding” in the Dungeon 😂. The reality, as you’ve just demonstrated, is that you’re a mentally ill lunatic who ruined this board years ago when you decided that you’ll hang out here since none of your own NU fans like you. There was no further point even posting here when literally every thread was either created by you or dominated by you, in all of your insane glory.

You’re now claiming that no one but LEO should be allowed to legally carry a firearm for legal self defense. I mean, 😂

Enjoy the Cooler though. It seems like this may be the only place where you interact with other human beings. Cheers 🥂

Here are some of the other hot-shit takes we've been treated to this week alone by der shook boy. I'm amazed he's made it this far in life:

Please explain your 'constitutional right' to purchase a military assault rifle.

The terrorists have played Israel like a fiddle. Hit Israel with a suprise attack and then watch the Israeli military counter Hama's attrocities with ones of their own.

Who has his head in the sand? A guy who respects "Comatose" Joe's accomplishments as President? Or a guy breathlessly following the poll numbers for the one under indictment?

If you believe the Biden Administration hasn't righted the clusterfcuk State of the Union left by Trump and his cronies, I am not the one here who desperately needs a mental acuity test. :)

But this is 2023, not the fcuking Middle Ages. You'd think a nation like Israel is beyond 'an eye for an eye.' Nothing they've done to date has helped 'rid the world of Hamas.'

When Biden is compared to Donald Trump, his likely 2024 GOP opponent, he's the only damn choice unless your brain is so warped by the Orange Man that you'd actually vote for him again despite all his 'witchhunt' bullsh*t.

Frankly, I don't give a f*ck who you are---if you're not a law enforcement officer you have no business carrying a concealed weapon. Christ, gun-toting morons like you act like we still live in the Wild West.
"honey, today i had to use a cuss word in my internet argument"

genuine question, what hobbies do you have outside of this board?

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Anyways back on topic, lets talk about how @Nautiknight is a pathetic little bitch who lives in a fantasy land.

He posts absolute bullshit, gets called out for posting lies that he evidently believes, and then isn't man enough to admit he is wrong.

The GOP is filled with brainwashed morons like him, unable to tell fact from fiction, and it is ruining our country.

Anyways back on topic, lets talk about how @Nautiknight is a pathetic little bitch who lives in a fantasy land.

He posts absolute bullshit, gets called out for posting lies that he evidently believes, and then isn't man enough to admit he is wrong.

The GOP is filled with brainwashed morons like him, unable to tell fact from fiction, and it is ruining our country.
@NinjaKnight try not to stir itself up into another tantrum Challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

Once upon a time, this kind of dispute between neighbors might have gotten heated enough for some fisticuffs.

Nowadays, with everybody packin' "a gun for protection," it escalates to a mass shooting.

Once upon a time, this kind of dispute between neighbors might have gotten heated enough for some fisticuffs.

Nowadays, with everybody packin' "a gun for protection," it escalates to a mass shooting.

He stands 6'3" and weighs about 200 pounds

Hamme-Clark-1.jpg

Just another one of those endless trans mass shooters, right @Nautiknight? you ignorant, bigoted inbred dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Good for you. It must be a blast pretending to be Rambo and killing animals sniper-style.
It’s a pellet rifle, dumb ass. Sorry it looks sooooo mean and evil to your old eyes. Hope you survive such a scary sight and you can recover.

It’s a pellet rifle, dumb ass.
Point out where I said it wasn't.
Sorry it looks sooooo mean and evil to your old eyes.
In other words, COOL looking, right???

From your link: Did you ever think an airgun sniper rifle could look so good? We did. That’s why we designed and manufactured this thing! Our sniper rifle is a tactical masterpiece and shoots like one too.

Hey, don't mind me. By all means, have fun pretending to be a tough-ass army-guy or law-man with your -- cue drumroll -- "Black Ops" Sniper Rifle!

Point out where I said it wasn't.

In other words, COOL looking, right???

From your link: Did you ever think an airgun sniper rifle could look so good? We did. That’s why we designed and manufactured this thing! Our sniper rifle is a tactical masterpiece and shoots like one too.

Hey, don't mind me. By all means, have fun pretending to be a tough-ass army-guy or law-man with your -- cue drumroll -- "Black Ops" Sniper Rifle!

Yes, it's cool looking. That's why I bought it. Does it really trigger you that much? If so, please seek help.

Again, it's a pellet rifle. I'm not quite sure you realize just how stupid you sound. But hey, you do you.

Yes, it's cool looking. That's why I bought it. Does it really trigger you that much? If so, please seek help.

Again, it's a pellet rifle. I'm not quite sure you realize just how stupid you sound. But hey, you do you.
I'm not the one buying a 'Black ops, sniper-certified' pellet gun rifle to shoot coyotes --- and as as the guy in the 'how far away can I KILL with my air rifle?' Youtube video touts "other kinds of worthless critters."

But hey, you do you. The number of grown men playing with their deadly 'toys' helps explain why we have a gun crisis in our country.

I'm not the one buying a 'Black ops, sniper-certified' pellet gun rifle to shoot coyotes --- and as as the guy in the 'how far away can I KILL with my air rifle?' Youtube video touts "other kinds of worthless critters."

But hey, you do you. The number of grown men playing with their deadly 'toys' helps explain why we have a gun crisis in our country.
Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! HOW DARE YOU PURCHASE A PELLET RIFLE!!!! YOU ARE THE REASON WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GUNS!!!!

Any further autisitc screeching you got in ya? You should totally call the police.

Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! HOW DARE YOU PURCHASE A PELLET RIFLE!!!! YOU ARE THE REASON WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GUNS!!!!
I'm just using your gushing over your new gun as evidence of why we have a gun crisis in this country.

The advertisement you linked here of A PELLET GUN talks about it being a "BLACK OPs", good-looking SNIPER-RIFLE that's---get this---DEADLY, baby!!! WhoooHoooo!!!

It's the kind of over-the-top hype that boys used so get about the bb-guns they got for Christmas. Who can forget Ralphie pinning for a new Red Ryder air rifle in A Christmas Story?

But at some point, boys grow up.

I'm just using your gushing over your new gun as evidence of why we have a gun crisis in this country.

The advertisement you linked here of A PELLET GUN talks about it being a "BLACK OPs", good-looking SNIPER-RIFLE that's---get this---DEADLY, baby!!! WhoooHoooo!!!

It's the kind of over-the-top hype that boys used so get about the bb-guns they got for Christmas. Who can forget Ralphie pinning for a new Red Ryder air rifle in A Christmas Story?

But at some point, boys grow up.
Oh no. A company used advertising. Whatever will we do?

I can’t wait to get it. And kill varmints with it. I’ll probably be like a kid on Xmas day. Deal with it.

THE SNIPER? BLACK OPs? This is advertising for...a pellet gun??!?

No wonder you called it your new toy. 'Nuff said.

And the problem with this is what?

Settle down. I'd hate to see that fat old heart of yours explode over your bellyaching over a...wait for it...PELLET GUN.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT