ADVERTISEMENT

And then there were 4

Two win LSU after they lose to Alabama and others will stay ahead of us just like last year. We just need to rest up and win 4 in November. They all will present challenges in their own ways.

Two win LSU after they lose to Alabama and others will stay ahead of us just like last year. We just need to rest up and win 4 in November. They all will present challenges in their own ways.

You know LSU is gonna beat Bama, go to the SEC championship game and avenge their loss to Florida like Georgia did against Auburn last year. LSU 1, Clemson plays nobody down the stretch 2, Alabama doesn't win their conference let alone division again 3, Ohio State beats Michigan 4. LSU beats Ohio State, Alabama vs Clemson for the millionth time, Alabama vs LSU with Alabama winning again. It just writes itself.

You know LSU is gonna beat Bama, go to the SEC championship game and avenge their loss to Florida like Georgia did against Auburn last year. LSU 1, Clemson plays nobody down the stretch 2, Alabama doesn't win their conference let alone division again 3, Ohio State beats Michigan 4. LSU beats Ohio State, Alabama vs Clemson for the millionth time, Alabama vs LSU with Alabama winning again. It just writes itself.

That is a very plausible scenario. I hope you're wrong. But it is scary true.

Good attitude. No hope, just a victim. Sounds familiar.

At some point, hopefully soon, their ratings take a hit as more and more people see this charade of a playoff for what it is and just walk away from watching it.

Oh, yah, my bad. I hate that school. Easy for me to totally ignore them.
Same, but an ND invite to the ball means at least 2 cartel-5 conferences would be pumpkin-bound.

latest

Reactions: Nautiknight
Its pretty clear at this point that we will find out in december if the committee is legit or if an SEC bias really does exist. If ever there was a year that parity exists this would be it. Yes, Alabama is probably head and shoulders above everyone else but after that its a total cluster. I could make the case for and against about 15 teams being worthy of a playoff spot right now. We'll see how the committee comes down with their judgment, and more important than whether there is a P5 bias is does an SEC bias truly exist?

No way in hell USF gets past Houston, temple and a Cincy without at least 2 losses.

They are garbage.
They may not be dominant, but there is a way. Cronkrite and Ford equal a serious running game. Let's not underestimate them. Even though they have had several close games, they are undefeated for a reason. But either way, we will take them down on Black Friday.

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
They may not be dominant, but there is a way. Cronkrite and Ford equal a serious running game. Let's not underestimate them. Even though they have had several close games, they are undefeated for a reason. But either way, we will take them down on Black Friday.

Damn back from the dead and balling-- Walter Cronkrite and Gerald Ford!

Obviously not the first to think that.

Reactions: Mikesi
Same, but an ND invite to the ball means at least 2 cartel-5 conferences would be pumpkin-bound.

latest

That would be fantastic! ND, 2 SEC teams and UCF. If 2-3 conferences are left out the system will get adjustments.

Online sports books now have odds on both ND and UCF to go undefeated for the rest of regular season. ND is + 140 and UCF is -160 to win the rest

Last edited:
I don't see USF pulling out a win against Houston.
Either way the game goes, I do feel that Houston wins the AAC west, as I have felt before the season started, even when most were predicting a UCF vs Memphis repeat. Deriq King is a true threat as a QB for Houston, so they are a dangerous team. However, I think Cronkrite who can run for 200 yds several times this season, is even more dangerous than a quarterback like King who may run for 50 to 80 yards or so in a game. Again, I think it will be a really good game.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Also, now that Va Tech and Miami have lost in the last 2 nights, Pitt is in a 3 way tie for the lead in the ACC Coastal Division (with Va. and Va. Tech) as they are 2-1 in the conference. Would love to see Pitt make it to the ACC conference championship, to shut up all those who say it was not a win of any value for UCF.

Clemson’s best win ALL season will be either Syracuse or a TAMU team that is already 5-3. Don’t give me this garbage about Strength of Schedule. No one is questioning them.

Reactions: Lurky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT