ADVERTISEMENT

Angry Black People attack defenseless news crew

Typical blm…I bet none of them got fired and the news guys cucked out on pressing charges for assault.

Yeah, ending segregation was a GRRREEEEEAAAAT idea. Paying huge dividends.

Typical blm…I bet none of them got fired and the news guys cucked out on pressing charges for assault.

Yeah, ending segregation was a GRRREEEEEAAAAT idea. Paying huge dividends.

What an utter shocking revelation of events: our feckless mods @Brandon still let this asshole post here like it's no big deal.

And somehow the people in here who post are the problem. LMMFAO. Do tell...

Whew! Glad it wasnt The Varsity or one of those famous Chicken & Waffle joints.

It's obvious that the first two posters in this thread are the same person.
That would make me a racist, and you were pretty clear on the rules for whats racist and what isnt.
Its also not racist to call angry white guys angry white guys
Please do IP ban that guy. It'll be funny when it turns out it was your boy Ninja lmao. Sure is a mighty coincidence that as soon as you two start getting your panties in a wad about hate speech, and overt, almost caricature, of a racist starts posting.

So let me ask you @Brandon , ban this @knightsagainstblmandzog guy by his IP so we can lol when it turns out it was Ninja

I'd say he's more principled than @fried-chicken and @NinjaKnight . Sure, he's pretty racist but at least he's honest about it.
Good Lord, YOU, of all people, should talk. It sure looks like you were the one who jerked our resident White Nationalist’s chain and set off his racist rant here. Gee, it’s a real mystery how in the world your little thread could have possibly set him off, right? Just a weird coincidence, huh?

Maybe you should ask yourself this question: if these Denny’s employees on camera had all been White, would your thread title have been ‘Angry White People attack defenseless film crew?’ Everyone here knows the answer to that one, Mister Appalled-By-Other-People’s-Racism.

Last edited:
Good Lord, YOU, of all people, should talk. It sure looks like you were the one who jerked our resident White Nationalist’s chain and set off his racist rant here. Gee, it’s a real mystery how in the world your little thread could have possibly set him off, right? Just a weird coincidence, huh?

Maybe you should ask yourself this question: if these Denny’s employees on camera had all been White, would your thread title have been ‘Angry White People attack defenseless film crew?’ Everyone here knows the answer to that one, Mister Appalled-By-Other-People’s-Racism.
too long; didnt read

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT