ADVERTISEMENT

Anna Maria Island after Helene

Makes you wonder who is running this simulation. I mean with Florida at a razor-thin margin for the election, why not get a couple hurricanes churning its way? You'd have to be a got damn literal idiot incel chud not to acknowledge that we've had this technology since the 1990s. Watch The Truman Show and get back to me.

Weird that you inject Trump into every thread. You OK?

It’s called TDS. LITERALLY.
Well this is embarrassing for you but I brought receipts. Joe brought up the election and you both talked about controlling the weather. 🤣

Apologies for embarrassing you two, good luck on your recovery.

Well this is embarrassing for you but I brought receipts. Joe brought up the election and you both talked about controlling the weather. 🤣

I’m on like a half dozen sites discussing this hurricane and a lot of people who are all about politics interject in some, but you are THE ONLY ONE who put that out from years ago.

You are literally obsessed with Trump 24/7 as much as the vaccine weirdos.

Where did I even mention Harris, Biden, or Trump?

Recovery from what? You are the one with TDS

I was mocking controlling the weather and climate change.

Very strange

Here are 2 laughing emojis 😂😂

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

You can’t possibly be this literally chud stupid. Literally. I mean your little tds brain is so far gone you can’t even detect obvious sarcasm. Literally.

I’m literally making fun of these idiots and you think you’ve got a receipt.

Take a lap, dummy. Literally.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
🤣 oof guess I struck a nerve. You two ladies are going to be up all night trying so desperately to convince everyone that you are right 🤣 😂

Apologies again for pointing out your obvious insecurities. Good luck in your couples therapy here

Season 10 Laughing GIF by One Chicago

You two ladies are going to be up all night trying so desperately to convince everyone that you are right 🤣 😂
Everyone? Lmao!!!! 😂😆😂😆

Don’t worry. Your 2 lovers will come to your rescue in the morning

Insecurities? Who is the one searching through past posts again? 😂😂😂

trump-won-woman-crying.gif

With this thread turning into discussion of conspiracy theories, I’m awaiting the impending arrival of our resident conspiracy theorist, the vax/gold guy

Reactions: Ucfmikes
🤣 oof guess I struck a nerve. You two ladies are going to be up all night trying so desperately to convince everyone that you are right 🤣 😂

Apologies again for pointing out your obvious insecurities. Good luck in your couples therapy here

Season 10 Laughing GIF by One Chicago
Right. ….

Just admit you messed up and go to bed. Literally.

With this thread turning into discussion of conspiracy theories, I’m awaiting the impending arrival of our resident conspiracy theorist, the vax/gold guy
It’s not really turning into conspiracy theories. 1-2 posts spoofing about how some weirdos think that that the government (no party soecified) can control climate and hurricanes.

It’s not really turning into conspiracy theories. 1-2 posts spoofing about how some weirdos think that that the government (no party soecified) can control climate and hurricanes.
Cloud seeding and weather manipulation are more commonplace than you think.

No particular party is specified because both sides are working together. Their roles are to keep the masses divided and distracted. Elections are as rigged as wrestling matches. Do you really think the Powers To Be would place the fate of the free world in the hands of uneducated voters like the ones in Florida?

Taking it a step further, it doesn't matter who is in office. As long as the banks control the money, power is up for grabs. So whoever or whatever controls the money holders rules the world. Let's say, for example, a group of high ranking banking officials are secret members within the church of satan. In this scenario, the high priests will use existing networks to influence political decisions and policy.

Using the problem-reaction-solution conspiracy theory model with Hurricane Milton, one can surmise that the government is using weather manipulation to target and destroy infrastructure in the Tampa area in order to replace pre-existing structures with "Smart Cities," which are glorified prisons that monitor and limit each person's carbon footprint.

The government already ran a scenario of what a Cat 4/Cat 5 hurricane would do to Tampa. It is in USAToday: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ricane-phoenix-disaster-scenario/75572645007/

The Phoenix Project for fake hurricane Phoenix, as in the "phoenix rising from the ashes," appropriately symbolizes rebirth. The real hurricane is appropriately named Milton, presumably after John Milton of Paradise Lost. Here is a more in depth conspiracy theory video on it:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT