ADVERTISEMENT

Another Alabama jackass running his mouth (EDIT: Shaq shuts his mouth up & makes him his bitch)

thespiritof1976

Bronze Knight
Oct 17, 2017
So this half illiterate soon-to-be NFL bust says:

"Man, we would have whooped up on them boys. It wouldn't have been close. Man, I'll say, '50-plus to 10-minus,'".

Apparently this S.A.F. moron didn't major in mathematics so thankfully, the technicians at the JPL can rest easy at night knowing this scholar won't be taking their jobs anytime soon....

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/04/minkah_fitzpatrick_on_central.html

EDIT: STFU, says Shaq Griffin:

Last edited:
Will al.com still be writing about UCF 10 years from now?

Probably. And several Alabama fans will still be trying to find out where I live so they can "stomp a mud hole in my face and snuff my life out" for not giving the greatest football team ever their proper due, lol...

That said, I consider it an honor when an Alabama fan loses their shit to such an extent that they threaten to kill me - which has happened on two separate instances since Jan. 1.

Last edited:
Man, we would have whooped up on them boys. It wouldn't have been close. Man, I'll say, '50-plus to 10-minus

How'd you boys do against Auburn?

tumblr_inline_omp2jgdNgB1rrtol9_500.gif

How'd you boys do against Auburn?

tumblr_inline_omp2jgdNgB1rrtol9_500.gif

I am getting a kick out of this idiot on AL.com trying to convince me that their 1941 title claim is legit because "that's how things worked back then" and that I should educate myself on the "history of the mythical national title".

Jesus. No wonder why Alabama is so poorly regarded in this country. Jesus H. Christ almighty!

To be fair, SEC Country (who's AP voter voted us #2, over all other P5 teams than Alabama), always ends their articles with shaming the CFP, wishing it could have happened on-the-field to actually answer the question.

We need a countdown clock (or maybe a day counter) that counts the number of days, hours and minutes since the Chic Fil A Bowl that continues each time there is some new post keeping UCF on everyones mind

Hey Bama....where is your conference championship trophy from last year?

Didn't get one?

Hey Bama...at least show us your divisional title from last year?

Didn't get that one either?

What happened?

Who won the SEC West last year? And didn't they also beat then #1 Georgia too?

We need a countdown clock (or maybe a day counter) that counts the number of days, hours and minutes since the Chic Fil A Bowl that continues each time there is some new post keeping UCF on everyones mind

Here ya go....

Its now been 108 days, 20 hours and 13 mins and counting....Bama still has UCF on their mind!! (Click below to see how long its been since the Peach Bowl Game Clock hit 0:00)

https://www.tickcounter.com/countup/59475/my-count-up

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I wore my UCF National Champs hat to Six Flags over Georgia last week because I know how poor people love that place. Tons of Alabama fans and I couldn't get one to say something. Next time it will be the shirt.

When I travel out of state, I often wear a UCF shirt. Not one of the National Champion shirts mind you, just a plain old ordinary UCF shirt. I almost always have several people pipe up and congratulate me on our undefeated season and being the "true National Champions".

To be fair, SEC Country (who's AP voter voted us #2, over all other P5 teams than Alabama), always ends their articles with shaming the CFP, wishing it could have happened on-the-field to actually answer the question.

The problem is, Bama would've and should've been the team left out. They had zero justification for making the playoffs at all, other than reputation. Auburn had a stronger claim, as did Ohio State, USC, and UCF depending on your criteria.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
It will be a long time before Alabama plays us at Spectrum Stadium. They may never risk losing to non P5 team that has a real chance to beat them. It is all part of the cartel system. In any event never agree to a home and home unless they play us here first. They will back out if it is the second game.

The amount of fun I am having with these white trash knuckle draggers is great....

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/04/watch_as_ucf_appears_awfully_p.html
The comments never disappoint. I like this one:
So has college football turned into little league ball now. “Everybody is a winner and everyone gets a trophy”. This is only going to inspire other teams who feel “slighted” to act like they are champions. Are we happy we are teaching our kids that failing and losing is still winning?

Is he talking about UCF or Bama?

Reactions: thespiritof1976
So this half illiterate soon-to-be NFL bust says:

"Man, we would have whooped up on them boys. It wouldn't have been close. Man, I'll say, '50-plus to 10-minus,'".

Apparently this S.A.F. moron didn't major in mathematics so thankfully, the technicians at the JPL can rest easy at night knowing this scholar won't be taking their jobs anytime soon....

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/04/minkah_fitzpatrick_on_central.html

EDIT: STFU, says Shaq Griffin:

I just say a Bleacher Report video where Minkah is wearing a suit to the draft from JC Penny. He can no longer talk about anything other than Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT