ADVERTISEMENT

Another (another) school shooting

LMMFAO!!!! He just tagged me in a post in the Dungeon.

A place he knows I don't subscribe.

And haven't. For 5 years.

He knows this.

And still, he tags me.
Yes tagging you all over the place and nobody can figure out why, since you’re not a a Dungeon member

Yes tagging you all over the place and nobody can figure out why, since you’re not a a Dungeon member
Very clearly, he's mentally deranged. We spent an entire freaking thread on me not even being a member and him confusing me with someone else. It wasn't even a month ago. Lemme jog the mental rolodex:

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The governor of tn released a 5 minute prerecorded video the afternoon of the shooting, and seems to basically be in hiding since. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a governor just disappear after an event like this.

And now a mass shooting at a bank in Louisville. Banks typically have armed guards (though not confirmed yet here i dont believe), the police arrived in 3 minutes, yet at least 8 people shot and 4 dead.

132nd mass shooting so far this year. It's April.

But yeah it's democrats fault somehow.

Question for our local republicans: is there a number of mass shootings that will tip the scales and allow the US to join the rest of the world in actually doing something to stop them? Or are you going to continue holding us hostage with your idiotic policies no matter how many kids are murdered in their elementary school classrooms?

Question for our local republicans: is there a number of mass shootings that will tip the scales and allow the US to join the rest of the world in actually doing something to stop them? Or are you going to continue holding us hostage with your idiotic policies no matter how many kids are murdered in their elementary school classrooms?
we will see if this gets done, but at least it's progress.

Question for our local republicans: is there a number of mass shootings that will tip the scales and allow the US to join the rest of the world in actually doing something to stop them?
Of course not. Hell, there are active bills in many state legislatures which, if passed, will allow people in the state to carry concealed weapons without a permit. How anyone has the balls to introduce such a stupid bill -- let alone vote for it -- is beyond me.

The level of insanity in this country nowadays truly boggles the mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT