ADVERTISEMENT

Another Big Transfer: MEN'S HOOPS ADDS TRANSFER DALLAN 'DEEBO' COLEMAN

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
"Coleman is a rising senior who comes to Orlando after three seasons with Georgia Tech. The guard shot 40.3% from the field and 34.0% from beyond the three-point arc while averaging 5.9 points per contest. The year prior saw Coleman knock down 9.5 points per game in 33 games played, starting in 31."

"Prior to college, Coleman played at West Nassau High in Callahan, Florida. He was named Mr. Basketball as well as the Florida Class 4A Player of the Year in his senior season. He was born and raised in Memphis, Tenn but moved to Jacksonville, Florida where his father, Ran, became the head coach of West Nassau."

Very excited about this upcoming season.

#UCFacts

:cool:

"Coleman is a rising senior who comes to Orlando after three seasons with Georgia Tech. The guard shot 40.3% from the field and 34.0% from beyond the three-point arc while averaging 5.9 points per contest. The year prior saw Coleman knock down 9.5 points per game in 33 games played, starting in 31."

"Prior to college, Coleman played at West Nassau High in Callahan, Florida. He was named Mr. Basketball as well as the Florida Class 4A Player of the Year in his senior season. He was born and raised in Memphis, Tenn but moved to Jacksonville, Florida where his father, Ran, became the head coach of West Nassau."

#UCFacts

Robert Redford Nod GIF

#UCFacts

Those shooting percentages are ugly, certainly nothing to write home about. Three seasons in college, shot under 40 percent in two of the three years.

Coleman can hopefully be a nice change of pace role player, similar to Langford last season (but hopefully more effective). I wouldn’t expect him to play much though.

Those shooting percentages are ugly, certainly nothing to write home about. Three seasons in college, shot under 40 percent in two of the three years.

Coleman can hopefully be a nice change of pace role player, similar to Langford last season (but hopefully more effective). I wouldn’t expect him to play much though.
BTW, I’m not saying fans shouldn’t be excited about next season.

I was just pointing out that particular part of the overall picture wasn’t really something to be overjoyed about.

For guards those are above average numbers. Darius shot 40%from field. 34% from 3 would be 4th on our roster.

Reactions: Robert0122
For guards those are above average numbers. Darius shot 40%from field. 34% from 3 would be 4th on our roster.
No, 40% from the field for a guard is absolutely not above average. I’m not trying to hear that, give me a break.

UCF was dead last (14 out of 14) in the B12 in FG%. Comparing anyone’s efficiency numbers to our guys isn’t making the argument you think it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT