ADVERTISEMENT

Another Example of Scientific Consensus Gone Wrong

Are you trying to infer something else?
I’ve been trying to make a point that science is dynamic and a consensus isn’t always right. Which is why we need to be careful when making huge lifestyle or policy changes on emergent science. Obviously this is a thinly veiled attempt to correlate to AGW. Not because we don’t have an effect on our environment, because we do. But because we should me measured and deliberate in our actions to minimize our impact to ensure that our policies promote the right behaviors and are not just knee jerk reactions that do nothing or even make the situation worse.

In truth, this is one contradictory study, which doesn’t necessarily make this one study right either.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I’ve been trying to make a point that science is dynamic and a consensus isn’t always right. Which is why we need to be careful when making huge lifestyle or policy changes on emergent science. Obviously this is a thinly veiled attempt to correlate to AGW. Not because we don’t have an effect on our environment, because we do. But because we should me measured and deliberate in our actions to minimize our impact to ensure that our policies promote the right behaviors and are not just knee jerk reactions that do nothing or even make the situation worse.

In truth, this is one contradictory study, which doesn’t necessarily make this one study right either.
Kind of like when they told us in the early 80’s that a new ice age was coming.

Processed foods -- especially meat -- is not only the far bigger problem, but also an environmental concern too. I.e., processed non-meats still have a lot of environmental impact too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT