ADVERTISEMENT

Another great month for jobs; Unemployment lowest since 1969

Lefties: SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN NOW!!!!!!

Also lefites: OMG THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS TERRIBLE! TRUMP IZ MEANIE!!!

You guys are absolutely flaming imbeciles.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
e633be367f7b01b9a8831dfd4585fede.jpg

This reminds me of @NinjaKnight and @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

Left wing radicals:

WE MUST STAY AT HOME TO STOP THE SPREAD!!!!!

Left wing radicals:

UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CLAIMS ARE AT AN ALL-TIME HIGH IN JUST A FEW WEEKS!!!!

It’s just amazing how TDS has taken over their brains and their lives

Left wing radicals:

Left wing radicals:

Exactly...I want more to get back to work. The TDS crew...stay at home. Oh but let's make a dig about unemployment due to the stay at home. TDS logic is strong.

I don’t think it’s left wing radicals (I hate those guys) recommending staying at home to stop the spread. More like every government left or right in the entire world.

I don’t think it’s left wing radicals (I hate those guys) recommending staying at home to stop the spread. More like every government left or right in the entire world.
Yes, but is the entire world posting unemployment figures in the same sentence or just the fukcing idiots on here. Sheer stupidity

Yes, but is the entire world posting unemployment figures in the same sentence or just the fukcing idiots on here. Sheer stupidity
I do think other countries track unemployment numbers related to coronavirus. Don’t know if they would be posting about it here though.

I do think other countries track unemployment numbers related to coronavirus. Don’t know if they would be posting about it here though.
It makes sense that there would be a correlation in almost every country, don’t you think? Moreso in the USA

The president is TRYING TO cut down on the virus spreading AND unemployment. At this point, is just too soon. We haven’t reached the peak of either

Left wing radicals Scientists:

Left wing radicals:

FIFY

Reactions: DaShuckster
FIFY

Scientists and not Democrat Cuomo:

Left wing radicals:

To be true, you’re really only talking about epidemiologists when you’re saying “scientists.” People in other scientific fields are weighing the negatives of isolating society into its homes; economically, psychologically, physiologically, etc. Stay at home isn’t a consensus across all of science.

Also, scientists aren’t all-knowing gods so can we stop portraying them as such.

Lol @ left wing radicals being the one who say stay at home.

I live in a Republican controlled state in a Republican controlled county in a Republican controlled town.

My mayor ordered stay at home before we had a single case in our city.

To be true, you’re really only talking about epidemiologists when you’re saying “scientists.” People in other scientific fields are weighing the negatives of isolating society into its homes; economically, psychologically, physiologically, etc. Stay at home isn’t a consensus across all of science.

Also, scientists aren’t all-knowing gods so can we stop portraying them as such.
When it comes to predicting the future, scientists are the closest to gods that we can get.

Lol @ left wing radicals being the one who say stay at home.

I live in a Republican controlled state in a Republican controlled county in a Republican controlled town.

My mayor ordered stay at home before we had a single case in our city.

Democrat Governor thinks it was a bad idea for the blanket stay at home.

Let's get real here: Everybody knows that unemployment is a natural byproduct of the virus stopping all travel, restaurant, entertainment, and service industries cold.

The resurfacing of this thread was clearly intended to yank the chain of our resident dick, 85 for unbelievably touting Trump's "record low" unemployment last week while the virus was in the midst of shutting everything down.
scientists aren’t all-knowing gods so can we stop portraying them as such.
First off, there are critical services that cannot stay at home so let's not forget them.

Second, we have a highly contagious virus sweeping through the country. Who the hell needs a doctorate in viral science to figure out what to do?

Common sense would tell you that being 'out and about' with other people is not a wise thing to be doing right now.

Common sense would tell you that being 'out and about' with other people is not a wise thing to be doing right now.
That Coumo! He’s lacking common sense and is very unwise. NY needs a Republican in office. Someone with a good head on their shoulders

Let's get real here: Everybody knows that unemployment is a natural byproduct of the virus stopping all travel, restaurant, entertainment, and service industries cold.

The resurfacing of this thread was clearly intended to yank the chain of our resident dick, 85 for unbelievably touting Trump's "record low" unemployment last week while the virus was in the midst of shutting everything down.
First off, there are critical services that cannot stay at home so let's not forget them.

Second, we have a highly contagious virus sweeping through the country. Who the hell needs a doctorate in viral science to figure out what to do?

I sad we had record unemployment. I know you're senile and braindead but surely you remember what "had" means, yes?

The only thing more stupid than your take was the entire premise of bumping this thread, which is dogshit stupid.

I’m assuming that your mind can deal with a system with more than one variable, right?

When it comes to predicting the future, scientists are the closest to gods that we can get.
But they’re not even close to gods. They’re just normal people trying to figure stuff out. They’re going to be wrong more than they’re right; it’s the nature of experimentation. They also tend to be hyper-focused on their specialty to the exclusion of almost everything else. We tend to put a huge amount of weight in computer modeling but that is really just experimentation with historical data applied to future predictions. Every computer model I’ve seen, including those for biological agent dispersion, rates of contagion, mortality, etc. are built on statistical guessing and have randomizations of coefficients in that would make you crazy. Not to mention that they have a tough time predicting the unpredictable things future weather and innovation. You see it with hurricane models and these models are no different.

The JHU scientists are really smart and I have the utmost of respect for what they do. But their predictions should be taken for planning purposes only, not as ground truth.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I sad we had record unemployment. I know you're senile and braindead but surely you remember what "had" means, yes?
Another bald faced LIE from 85.

This blowhard acts like his brain dead post from March 18th can't be verified. Here it is. Show us your 'had', 85. :)
Record low unemployment. Record low minority unemployment. Highest wage growth in over 12 years. Highest labor participation rate in 10 years. China Step 1 trade deal signed. USMCA trade deal signed. etc etc etc etc

"Irrelevant! Obama did it! No one cares!"

Another bald faced LIE from 85.

This blowhard acts like his brain dead post from March 18th can't be verified. Here it is. Show us your 'had', 85. :)

Holy shit. Dumbass, this was in response to Cubs79 asking me to list out accomplishments during the Trump 3+ year tenure thus far.

You're mind numbing pathetic.

Holy shit. Dumbass, this was in response to Cubs79 asking me to list out accomplishments during the Trump 3+ year tenure thus far.

You're mind numbing pathetic.
Oops, no "had" to be found? What's your next weasel excuse?

Ooooooh, so now it's "B-B-But there was a reason I was bragging up Trump's record low unemployment."

The fact you were doing it in the midst of the largest spike we've ever seen in Americans LOSING their jobs is totally irrelevant, right Einstein? :)

Oops, no "had" to be found? What's your next weasel response?

Ooooooh, so now it's "B-B-But there was a reason I was bragging up Trump's record low unemployment."

The fact you were doing it in the midst of the largest spike we've ever seen in Americans LOSING their jobs is totally irrelevant, right Einstein? :)
This is a weak troll, even for you.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
22 million now unemployed thanks to the shit show pathetic leadership displayed by the Trump admin.

For reference South Korea, a country much closer to the epicenter and far higher population density, is at 3.3%. We are looking at 20% soon.

This is what happens when you elect a bankrupt reality TV star to lead the country.

22 million now unemployed thanks to the shit show pathetic leadership displayed by the Trump admin.

For reference South Korea, a country much closer to the epicenter and far higher population density, is at 3.3%. We are looking at 20% soon.

This is what happens when you elect a bankrupt reality TV star to lead the country.
Hopefully you’ll leave the country or get the virus and die. The world would be better off without scum like you

It is about to get much worse. All the big companies like Disney who have been paying their people are about ready to furlough them. 88k for Disney alone. We are not looking a recession anymore, it is going to be a Depression. There is no avoiding what is coming now. And the Fed does not have the ability to bail us out of it. WE ARE DOOMED!!

Really quick, with 20MM out of a job, who's paying for their healthcare in the middle of a pandemic?

I have to be completely honest here. Nothing is more disappointing than getting a notification that someone has responded to a thread only to find out it was you.
Wait a minute. Are you implying that his posts
aren’t informative?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT