ADVERTISEMENT

Another Pandemic

He’s is right, we should be prepared for another pandemic. As historically they do occur from time to time. That doesn’t mean the next one will be in our lifetime though. Hopefully not.

Well no shit, maybe if we would have been prepared for this last one we wouldn't have lost a million Americans.

But hey if you stop testing you don't get as many cases.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Hey look at this article from 2018

We discussed all of this in 2019. Why bring it back up now?

Hey look at this article from 2018

Wait a minute, are you trying to imply Trump didn't perfectly handle the pandemic that killed 1 million plus Americans?

We discussed all of this in 2019. Why bring it back up now?

I brought it up because the thread is about preparedness for another pandemic and it relates to the restructuring that occurred in 2018. I (nor the article) never claimed that Trump fired the pandemic team, but I appreciate the fact checks.

Thank god we are getting prepped for the next pandemic that could be here around September. We haven't had this type of leadership in years. He is the most underrated president of all time.

Bds thread

I brought it up because the thread is about preparedness for another pandemic and it relates to the restructuring that occurred in 2018. I (nor the article) never claimed that Trump fired the pandemic team, but I appreciate the fact checks.
The entire federal government could use a hell of a lot of streamlining. There are so many redundant stovepipes that don’t have any communication or collaboration and then important stuff falls through the cracks. And that’s just the honest groups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT