ADVERTISEMENT

Another school shooting

chemmie

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2004
In Colorado.

Guns are cool. It is such a shame all these criminals have them.

In Colorado.

Guns are cool. It is such a shame all these criminals have them.
Guns would be ok if they didn't have that trigger pulling the finger of innocent person while being in pointed at other innocent people.

more terrible news. people dont respect life anymore. i think thats partly due to being disconnected because of social media and phones.

also this thread is more proof that chemmie is such a garbage human being.

more terrible news. people dont respect life anymore. i think thats partly due to being disconnected because of social media and phones.

also this thread is more proof that chemmie is such a garbage human being.

Unfuking believable. This picture describes you to a T, except instead of "ban Muslims" your racist piece of shit self posts "religion of peace" whenever it's an isis attack. Every. Single. Time.

You truly are abhorrent.

02uwnmp92lw21.jpg

Just for the record, chemmie is actually doing something to try and stop these attacks.

Wayne posts "more terrible news" and moves on, attacking chemmie while literally doing nothing but acting superior. 85 doesnt even pretend to care anymore at this point.

You people are trash humans.

I already sent my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks, Chemmie. All school shooting are horrible and tragic. Seriously, your thoughts and prayers are appreciated because my wife's Godchildren go to that school so this one hits a little closer to home. They are planning coming down for a visit next month.

...my wife's Godchildren go to that school so this one hits a little closer to home.
That's the issue. This happens so frequently anymore that it doesn't really register on the "Oh My God" meter like it used to. We simply go to our usual, knee-jerk arguments for a few days and that's that.

But when this kind of atrocity hits close to home, it becomes a whole different deal. When it's your wife's Godchildren, or your own wife, daughter, son, or a grandchild, you can't help but shake your head in disbelief that our society continues to offer 'thoughts and prayers' while ignoring the elephant in the room.

That's the issue. This happens so frequently anymore that it doesn't really register on the "Oh My God" meter like it used to. We simply go to our usual, knee-jerk arguments for a few days and that's that.

But when this kind of atrocity hits close to home, it becomes a whole different deal. When it's your wife's Godchildren, or your own wife, daughter, son, or a grandchild, you can't help but shake your head in disbelief that our society continues to offer 'thoughts and prayers' while ignoring the elephant in the room.
I appreciate thoughts and prayers nonetheless. Actually these atrocious acts committed by these murderous folks always give me pause considering my wife is a principal at an elementary school.

But you're right, we really do need to address the elephant in the room; mental illness is absolutely wreaking havoc on our country.

I appreciate thoughts and prayers nonetheless. Actually these atrocious acts committed by these murderous folks always give me pause considering my wife is a principal at an elementary school.
I wish her the best. I never thought I'd live to see the day when I'd consider an elementary school principal a career that could be dangerous.
you're right, we really do need to address the elephant in the room; mental illness is absolutely wreaking havoc on our country.
We do absolutely ZERO on the mental health front and also haven't even taken the few common sense steps regarding gun legislation that nearly all Americans agree with.

I wish her the best. I never thought I'd live to see the day when I'd consider an elementary school principal a career that could be dangerous.
We do absolutely ZERO on the mental health front and also haven't even taken the few common sense steps regarding gun legislation that nearly all Americans agree with.
lack of parenting and ignoring mental illness is number one to me. Then we often times have schools, police and government agencies ignoring facts that point to a person being a potential threat. It's really mind boggling how little respect we have for others and human life in this country right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT