Jun 10, 2002
They finally realize they got a losing hand 💰🤦‍♀️

* recent nytimes article
* chris cuomo admits millions injured
* the atlantic piece on turbo cancer

Go ahead sheep it's OK for you to also now admit you were wrong 🐑

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
just an asterisk to their already established "break a few eggs to bake a cake" narrative

They finally realize they got a losing hand 💰🤦‍♀️

* recent nytimes article
* chris cuomo admits millions injured
* the atlantic piece on turbo cancer

Go ahead sheep it's OK for you to also now admit you were wrong 🐑

The dominos are falling. We're going to see a lot more people admit it's hardly atypical.

The state-sponsored discrimination is now at the start of finally coming to an end. It will be interesting to watch, 3 years after this started.

BTW, it's also interesting how 0 MSM are covering this, and Cuomo just probably nuked his chances to return to CNN too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boston.Knight
Notice how liberal MSM gradually begin the flip? I think they might use this against Trump as a political weapon. He is still blabbering on how HE gave us mRNA and how wonderful the vaccines are. Watch Biden admin start to pivot away and distance themselves and then blame Trump.

NYTimes:
Atlantic Turbo Cancer:
Chris Cuomo Millions Vaccine Injured, causing brain damage:

@estateadv I really wish this weren't true. I had two buddies our age up here die in their sleep after mRNA. I know countless others injured, including my own brother who has a wide variety of ailments from mRNA, including cancer. We believe the mRNA hyper accelerated the underlying conditions that make the immune system ripe for breakdown. This is why we see so much sepsis too (RIP James) .

My own mother-in-law developed aFib, shingles re-activation and who knows what else. Probably 50% are walking around ticking timebombs with subclinical cardiac and vascular damage from the poison shots. (RIP Jake) This garbage isn't going to work for cancer either. It's all smoke-and-mirrors. There is a study out there that shows mRNA causing brain cancer in vitro. I mean nasty stuff. You don't see that on MSM

BTW, if you have a loved one with Glioblastoma, try Nitazoxanide and Fenbendazole and IP6. There are other holistic stuff to cocktail. Also the anti cancer book is great. Ivermectin does not cross the blood brain barrier, so it wont work. But for other cancers it's great. Makes cold tumors hot. Nitazoxinide they don't sell in the US. I get mine from India. Works for any respiratory virus also to suppress replication. Why on earth would anyone use tamiflu, paxlovid or the toxic molnupiravir when there are safer , more effective chemoprophylaxis alternatives to slow down viral replication to manageable levels.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Can verify, I take ivm for inflammation. I get long lasting relief like nothing else I tried

Last edited:
Reactions: thall_
not surprising, Chris Cuomo is big into gym culture and practical health.

the 300lb neckbeards like @NinjaKnight can't relate.

I combo one acetaminophen and one 12 mg ivermectin. Instead of four hours I get like a week of relief. I think it's having other beneficial effects besides anti-inflammatory

prevent severe disease death, and hospitalization. Saved millions of lives💰🤦‍♀️

Serious question does anyone still really believe that? The antibodies are non-neutralizing , the B&T cells are no good. Theres a IGG4 class switch because of all the jabs, so they no longer work and now have negative efficacy. It's a big joke🚮

I know for a fact they were killing little old ladies left and right with mRNA, especially the overly toxic early jabs, then blaming covid. Talk about a death sentence. DMX also. Dumb ass white coat jabbed him while he was infected with delta took him out . Then the hospital NIH death protocols finished him off@estateadv asking in earnest. My wife has already flipped and my entire family except for my sister who still keeps getting harmed , last poke was a doozy almost ended her up in the hospital

FguD-deXEAA47N6

F5CO7YSXoAAXtCL

prevent severe disease death, and hospitalization. Saved millions of lives💰🤦‍♀️

Serious question does anyone still really believe that? The antibodies are non-neutralizing , the B&T cells are no good. Theres a IGG4 class switch because of all the jabs, so they no longer work and now have negative efficacy. It's a big joke🚮

I know for a fact they were killing little old ladies left and right with mRNA, especially the overly toxic early jabs, then blaming covid. Talk about a death sentence. DMX also. Dumb ass white coat jabbed him while he was infected with delta took him out . Then the hospital NIH death protocols finished him off@estateadv asking in earnest. My wife has already flipped and my entire family except for my sister who still keeps getting harmed , last poke was a doozy almost ended her up in the hospital

FguD-deXEAA47N6

F5CO7YSXoAAXtCL
One of my brothers is a medical researcher, an epidemiologist. He doesn’t look through a microscope, he analyzes numbers. Like most researchers, when Covid hit, he was moved from other projects to Covid. He has told me the vaccine was more effective than actually reported. His latest analysis included the data from over 1 million people. He had access to the health records of greater metropolitan Pittsburgh.

I guess the medical records could be corrupt. I guarantee his analysts of them is not.

He’s not without criticism of the healthcare system, the pharmaceutical industry, politicians, and the media. But on the whole, he believes in the vaccines.

Yes unfortunately the medical records are corrupt. Here how:

* Recently vaccinated up to one month annd single jab vaccinated were counted as unvaccinated. mRNA was mowing them down during that time. “unvaccinated” outcome

* If the medical records can’t be confirmed, the person is listed as unvaccinated. For example, clerical errors, Coding errors. Or the patient was vaccinated out of state. Only if the hospital themselves did the vaccination was it highly likely to have been counted correctly. What they should do is throw out all those records that can't be confirmed not count them is unvaccinated

* corrupt hospital administrators who were cooking the books like in New York and other incidents well known on social media but never reported in MSM. Caught red-handed Fraudulently manipulating the vaccination data

* States with greater transparency like Massachusetts Minnesota showed 60% hospital deaths were in the vaccinated. This is going way back to 2021. That number is already artificially skewed lower by 40+% so it was already 90% vaccinated deaths even back then

One of my brothers is a medical researcher, an epidemiologist. ... I guess the medical records could be corrupt. I guarantee his analysts of them is not.
Holy Cow, this is an honest-to-goodness comment on the subject instead of the usual, insult the dumbass OP post.
He’s not without criticism of the healthcare system, the pharmaceutical industry, politicians, and the media. But on the whole, he believes in the vaccines.
Billions of COVID shots have been given around the world to help bring an end to the pandemic. They were administered with <0.01% serious reaction rate. So I'm inclined to 'go out on a limb' and agree with your epidemiologist brother. ;)

Reactions: estateadv
Yes unfortunately the medical records are corrupt. Here how:

* Recently vaccinated up to one month annd single jab vaccinated were counted as unvaccinated. mRNA was mowing them down during that time. “unvaccinated” outcome

* If the medical records can’t be confirmed, the person is listed as unvaccinated. For example, clerical errors, Coding errors. Or the patient was vaccinated out of state. Only if the hospital themselves did the vaccination was it highly likely to have been counted correctly. What they should do is throw out all those records that can't be confirmed not count them is unvaccinated

* corrupt hospital administrators who were cooking the books like in New York and other incidents well known on social media but never reported in MSM. Caught red-handed Fraudulently manipulating the vaccination data

* States with greater transparency like Massachusetts Minnesota showed 60% hospital deaths were in the vaccinated. This is going way back to 2021. That number is already artificially skewed lower by 40+% so it was already 90% vaccinated deaths even back then
I certainly respect you and your comments. I will take them seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Given that you were responding to Boston, I strongly disagree with you. But I applaud your attitude.

If more posters around here behaved like you, it's possible we could get interest in enough topics (besides COVID) to have a real discussion board once again.

Given that you were responding to Boston, I strongly disagree with you. But I applaud your attitude.

If more posters around here behaved like you, it's possible we could get interest in enough topics (besides COVID) to have a real discussion board once again.
Thanks for the comments. I know Boston, he’s a good dude.

Says the guy who becomes an unbearable twat the nanosecond someone disagrees with him.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes

I wasn’t done 😀

Then you have the whole back end part of the fiasco, which has been taken down in this book. You can find this guys videos all over rumble if you don't want to buy the book

@UCFBS of course how could I forget “with” versus “from” Covid. 💰🤦‍♀️Home cooking baby. @estateadv great video of this guy. Very compelling data.

* 100K remdesivir deaths "conservative"
* Case studies in fraud, mismanagement and poorly interpreted data

Last edited:
One of my brothers is a medical researcher, an epidemiologist. He doesn’t look through a microscope, he analyzes numbers. Like most researchers, when Covid hit, he was moved from other projects to Covid. He has told me the vaccine was more effective than actually reported. His latest analysis included the data from over 1 million people. He had access to the health records of greater metropolitan Pittsburgh.

I guess the medical records could be corrupt. I guarantee his analysts of them is not.

Deathsantis Florida deaths from covid were super high due to the fact that Deathsantis would not tell the immune challenged to get vaccinated.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Sounds familiar. Government sponsored psyops, mass psychosis formation, bbaahh such sheep💰🤦‍♀️🐑🐏
I'm just shocked how much people are defending the state, and their oligarchs. How much they are pro-censorship and even pro-debanking professionals.

And every time they are proven wrong about 'safety,' and the truth is starting to come out, they just 'move the goal posts.' We're looking at a serious impact to our long-term health for a significant number of Americans, especially those younger who were pushed into shooting up with early vials that were not sufficiently viable, and known to be poor yields.

If the reported German rate holds, we're looking at 1%+ of the US population, far more than those who would have ever been seriously armed, let alone died, by actual SARS-Cov-2 disease (COVID-19).

Not since the mid '70s Swine Flu vaccine have we pushed an unproven vaccine on the general population. Not one person in the US FDA vaccine teams and expert review panels voted for giving young people such. Not one. Not a single one.

And they left over it. We literally had a massive exodus of our top, most trusted, multi-decade experts from the US FDA for refusing to bow to both US Federal Executive and Lobbying Pharmacutical power.

No one wants to talk about that here. Not one person.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
I remember watching a virology show before the vaccines came out and anybody with half a brain knew the vaccines wouldn't work. The virologist all knew it

So why there was this big shock when we found out the truth? I remember thinking like huh people didn't already know this? I thought it was common knowledge the vaccines wouldn't stop transmission

But they had to make their money and get some. RIP so many and they keep dropping to this day with fckd up hearts and micro clots and scar tissue everywhere inside 💰🤦‍♀️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT