ADVERTISEMENT

Another Stinking Pile of Dodd

HammerB08

Silver Knight
Dec 3, 2012
Dude just can't get over his blinding hatred of UCF. Trying to equate what UCF has done to JMU is ludicrous.

Reactions: Miltonian
The smear jobs against UCF at are an all time high.

Why does the media want us to fail so bad?

UCF is one of the most popular Universities to attend in the Southeast , this Football Conference issue is the only thing holding us back.

Last edited:
I need to create a twitter account just so I can tell these ****wads to go to hell

hmmm, unless that's what they want. He probably posted this just to get UCF fans to blow up his twitter and make it trending

Let's not get carried away. James Madison would be in the mix for a bowl, but they likely wouldn't beat Houston, USF, Memphis, Navy, UCF or SMU imo. UCF waxed a good 6-1 likely FCS playoff team by 40 on an off day. #2 FCS Jacksonville State is the only game they lost. JMU and UCF have common opponent in ECU. JMU won by 20 in their super bowl. UCF won by 42 in a snooze fest where the game was over at half.

I can just imagine the Ray Finkle-esque shrine he has to UCF in his bedroom closet. Probably his rejection letter, plus an ex girlfriend's picture that went there surrounded by pictures of the statue with his eyes cut out. Also, Fiesta bowl clippings with the word "not" written in front of "Champs."

Or Maybe someone used to beat him with a UCF helmet when he was little(r).

Or maybe he is Genshaft's secret lover(which would also seem to have a Ray Finkle-esque twist to it).

Let's not get carried away. James Madison would be in the mix for a bowl, but they likely wouldn't beat Houston, USF, Memphis, Navy, UCF or SMU imo. UCF waxed a good 6-1 likely FCS playoff team by 40 on an off day. #2 FCS Jacksonville State is the only game they lost. JMU and UCF have common opponent in ECU. JMU won by 20 in their super bowl. UCF won by 42 in a snooze fest where the game was over at half.

Yep, this isn't to bad mouth JMU - good looking FCS squad, but if JMU played UCF's schedule they would likely be 4-4 right now, or at the very best 5-3. They haven't seen anything close to Memphis, @Navy, @SMU, or @Maryland. To suggest that they'd be undefeated and/or in the running for the AAC title is just being a troll.

We know this is a smokescreen he's putting out there using a football team from another division (FCS), James Madison to compare with a Division I football team. Why shouldn't champions in the same division be able to compete for a national championship?, like the FCS does is a better use of James Madison analogy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT