ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance Gus utilizes QBs Jacurri Brown and/or Dylan Rizk against FL or during the season ahead?

I know this will get a slap upside my head, but I was excited about last year. I thought we'd look horrible. We didn't. Yes a losing year because of the disgrace of the bowl game, but we got there, which I didn't think would happen. That, along with the BB season, which I don't follow, but still showed we weren't the worst team, made me expect much more this year. This year is a disgrace. Our greatest win is against a team embarrassed by SMU and Houston. That TCU game proved to me, we're not as good as I hoped. The next 2 games proved that. I come on here hoping every day that he's been canned. How long will I have to wait? We might have to count that in decades.

I hacked the video feed in the practice facility and was able to see the new exciting changes to our offense for our next game :) Check it out there are playbook diagrams and video here.

We're in year 4. Gus has no interest in developing QBs.
For years we didn't have a QB coach and we have one now. Other than a quick fix QB we still struggle getting a blue chip QB recruit. We have a couple QBs on our team who could be developed like Brown who have physicality you want at that position.

Going off facebook rumors. From a friend who is connected and I trust. That's about it. rumors are rumors.

We will find out soon enough. Go Knights!

KJ has been playing banged up, could be that he’s out. Why would it be Colson and not J. Brown though, that part doesn’t make a lot of sense?

KJ has been playing banged up, could be that he’s out. Why would it be Colson and not J. Brown though, that part doesn’t make a lot of sense?
EJ is listed at 6-1, 200 on the roster. That is absolutely false, there’s no way. I was down on the field level in Gainesville, I couldn’t help but notice how young he looked (and smaller) compared to the other QB’s (obviously KJ, but Brown and Rizk as well). I would say he’s closer to the 5-11/190 listing on his Rivals HS page.

He reclassified from the ‘25 class, he’s just 17 y/o.

EJ is listed at 6-1, 200 on the roster. That is absolutely false, there’s no way. I was down on the field level in Gainesville, I couldn’t help but notice how young he looked (and smaller) compared to the other QB’s (obviously KJ, but Brown and Rizk as well). I would say he’s closer to the 5-11/190 listing on his Rivals HS page.

He reclassified from the ‘25 class, he’s just 17 y/o.
Hes only 17….seventeen!

Gus says hes too young but hes old enough for any reasonable program

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT