ADVERTISEMENT

Any update on Jaylin Sellers basketball injury on the court last Sunday?

His back was hurt before game. He reinjured it coming back too early. It was an exhibition. Why push it? Back injuries need rest. Lots of it. I’ve hurt my back. It’s debilitating. Can’t even sit on the shitter or get out of bed.

His back was hurt before game. He reinjured it coming back too early. It was an exhibition. Why push it? Back injuries need rest. Lots of it. I’ve hurt my back. It’s debilitating. Can’t even sit on the shitter or get out of bed.
Oh wow. Yeah back injuries take a long time with major rehab. :( Sucks. We are really going to need his skills this year. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
(not a BB fan but got excited after last year- expected us blown out every game So) Don't really want to assign blame, BUT, in analyzing current head coaches of our teams, is this a thing a player should have known better, or the HC, or the trainers, or?? You mention it was exhibition, shouldn't our coaches know better? Or, 'just one of those things that happen'.?

(not a BB fan but got excited after last year- expected us blown out every game So) Don't really want to assign blame, BUT, in analyzing current head coaches of our teams, is this a thing a player should have known better, or the HC, or the trainers, or?? You mention it was exhibition, shouldn't our coaches know better? Or, 'just one of those things that happen'.?
They trusted the player I’m assuming. He probably did feel great. The back is one of those injuries that seems to have healed but any tweak and it flares up like it did originally. I’ve felt fine, sneezed and then could barely walk. He probably will deal with back issues the rest of his career. He’ll have to take a year off for it to heal. He probably won’t. Everyone wants to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT