ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have a problem with non-ucf students and players, playing on our basketball practice court?

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
The lunch at the practice facility got me thinking about how easy it is to access to practice court. If you're a Dleaguer, play in Eupore and obvi if you're in the NBA, UCF players will invite you to play on our very nice practice court inside the stadium. I mean it's one thing when Keith Clanton is in town and goes back to train but it's another thing for Austin Rivers to be there.

Personally, I have never gave it much thought until the Victory Club decided to hold the lunch there. I guess I'm alittle disappointed that I have not been invited to play at the practice court, yet. Yet, I have played against lots who have been invited who don't have my UCF connections. Maybe I should just crash the party rather than wait for an invite....

The lunch at the practice facility got me thinking about how easy it is to access to practice court. If you're a Dleaguer, play in Eupore and obvi if you're in the NBA, UCF players will invite you to play on our very nice practice court inside the stadium. I mean it's one thing when Keith Clanton is in town and goes back to train but it's another thing for Austin Rivers to be there.

Personally, I have never gave it much thought until the Victory Club decided to hold the lunch there. I guess I'm alittle disappointed that I have not been invited to play at the practice court, yet. Yet, I have played against lots who have been invited who don't have my UCF connections. Maybe I should just crash the party rather than wait for an invite....

Wait, you don't want Austin Rivers hanging around campus and playing basketball? He is friends with BJ.

Personally, I have never gave it much thought until the Victory Club decided to hold the lunch there

In order to keep all of those outsides happy with continued access to the practice courts, yesterday, the Victory Club lunch for next Wed was moved from Practice Courts to the Black and Gold Club at CFE Arena. (Better restroom facilities too).

Reactions: UCFhonors
Wait, you don't want Austin Rivers hanging around campus and playing basketball? He is friends with BJ.

I don't mind it. Just seeing if anyone else cares? I just want my invite to play. Where else do you get that kind of opportunity?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT