ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know why it says after a couple comments I can't comment too much on a free account?

BlakNGoldAllDay

Todd's Tiki Bar
Dec 21, 2016
on my other name it never said that. I only paid for 1 year after 5 free years. Now my other name takes 5 minutes to load a page and this one cuts me off after a few comments in an hour. Getting ready to ditch this site all together.

Back

UCFSports.com - Error
As a free user, there is a limit to how many messages you can post at once. Please wait a while and try again or pay for a subscription!

That is what it says. I'm not posting simultaneously.

It's probably a troll prevention measure put in place for new screen names. You should be fine in a week or so

Ok. My Pittstoner74 account takes forever to load a page. I'm pretty sure someone involved with Dungeon is causing that account to have slow access and now my new one only lets me comment 3 times and then cuts me off.

Ok. My Pittstoner74 account takes forever to load a page. I'm pretty sure someone involved with Dungeon is causing that account to have slow access and now my new one only lets me comment 3 times and then cuts me off.
Try to keep this name since we all know you by it and contact the moderator or rivals.

I'll try but it seriously takes a full 30 seconds on every action. Getting into Fan Forum, clicking on messages, replying to a message and then hitting send. 2 full minutes not including my typing and reading time is a lot like the old dial up days.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I'll try but it seriously takes a full 30 seconds on every action. Getting into Fan Forum, clicking on messages, replying to a message and then hitting send. 2 full minutes not including my typing and reading time is a lot like the old dial up days.
"You've got mail!"

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
OK, glad it isn't just me. I have the same problem with my other account. I found out by accident that browsing while not signed in was 10x faster.

I'm guessing it is just another Rivals "feature" that someone exploited much like the page styles from a few years ago.

OK, glad it isn't just me. I have the same problem with my other account. I found out by accident that browsing while not signed in was 10x faster.

I'm guessing it is just another Rivals "feature" that someone exploited much like the page styles from a few years ago.
Yeah I think the person running this site is doing this stuff to try and force people to pay. It's rather shady.

The Russians are hacking our site! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously, I've had speed issues when I thought I was logged in but found out I wasn't.

I got a response from Rivals telling me it's my browser but I use same browser for this id and when I'm not signed in, have no problems with speed of loading. When I use my original ID the speed issues happen. I'm no longer getting the error messages on this ID either. Seems after a couple weeks they let you comment more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT