ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know?

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
The phone number for Cartwright? I want to provide constructive and subsequently destructive feedback about his AD and head football coach

Personally, I think this falls entirely on Gus. The president and A.D. have raised an extraordinary amount of money and provided for the program. Do I think Gus should get fired at the end of the year? Yes, but let’s wait until the end of the year to figure out, our issues with the administration They have not given me any reason to think that they’re the ones out there making these horrible calls or recruiting these horrible quarterbacks. As an alum from the 80s, who has followed the school and contributed to the school greatly throughout the years, very rarely do I think the president or even the A.D. has the input to destroy a program like Gus has.

Personally, I think this falls entirely on Gus. The president and A.D. have raised an extraordinary amount of money and provided for the program. Do I think Gus should get fired at the end of the year? Yes, but let’s wait until the end of the year to figure out, our issues with the administration They have not given me any reason to think that they’re the ones out there making these horrible calls or recruiting these horrible quarterbacks. As an alum from the 80s, who has followed the school and contributed to the school greatly throughout the years, very rarely do I think the president or even the A.D. has the input to destroy a program like Gus has.
Respectfully, enough of the ass kissing for Tik Tok. Who the hell extends a coach after a losing season? The entire athletic department is in a downward spiral. He HAS to go. The guy is a clown!

Respectfully, enough of the ass kissing for Tik Tok. Who the hell extends a coach after a losing season? The entire athletic department is in a downward spiral. He HAS to go. The guy is a clown!
Ain’t nobody ass kissing anybody. I have no horse in the game except I want to see Ucf do well. I played and studied there and I contribute to the school. I owe the school for everything that I’ve gained since I’ve left the school. That being said you do not start firing everybody. We know that definitively Gus is the problem. You fire him and then put others on notice. I think they have done SOME positive things Gus no I’m as disappointed as anybody.

Ain’t nobody ass kissing anybody. I have no horse in the game except I want to see Ucf do well. I played and studied there and I contribute to the school. I owe the school for everything that I’ve gained since I’ve left the school. That being said you do not start firing everybody. We know that definitively Gus is the problem. You fire him and then put others on notice. I think they have done SOME positive things Gus no I’m as disappointed as anybody.
I share the same sentiments. I love UCF through and through. However, Ol’ Terry put us in a financial gag by extending Gus (as you acknowledged, a problem.) Fire the source of the problem and let the next hire make good decisions.

I share the same sentiments. I love UCF through and through. However, Ol’ Terry put us in a financial gag by extending Gus (as you acknowledged, a problem.) Fire the source of the problem and let the next hire make good decisions.
I respect your opinion. (Everybody on this board is generally Ucf fans except for one guy.)
I do disagree that the AD or Pres merit firing but I believe Gus does. The AD kept JD when everybody wanted him fired the baseball hire has been good and even Gus was a hire made quickly that everyone thought was good initially. Obviously I and everyone sees Gus fraudness now The football program could get a quick fix with the right hire, see Indiana. JMO

I respect your opinion. (Everybody on this board is generally Ucf fans except for one guy.)
I do disagree that the AD or Pres merit firing but I believe Gus does. The AD kept JD when everybody wanted him fired the baseball hire has been good and even Gus was a hire made quickly that everyone thought was good initially. Obviously I and everyone sees Gus fraudness now The football program could get a quick fix with the right hire, see Indiana. JMO
I hear you. However, Terry has done NOTHING to improve UCF. He inherited an upward trajectory athletics department from the success of those who came before him. He showed up and hasn’t done shit. Terry is a fraud as much as Gus is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT