ADVERTISEMENT

Are F'n kidding me?

BTW, shockingly *extreme sarcasm* haven't mentioned UCF in any conversation. However, when they do- it will be for 5 seconds with a possible mild "ranked a little low" comment followed by a 10 minute rant on more Big10 SEC nonsense.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Bruh, they would have to beat Georgia twice and Alabama in their next 4 games. 100% would deserve to go in over UCF.

Reactions: ahabmw
Just tuned in, I think they said they had a UCF segment about honoring a vet. Do we have someone that served prior to playing at UCF?

We really need to get over ourselves. If we win out we will get plenty of coverage. We have been on Gameday the last few weeks.

Reactions: FRIGHTKNIGHT
Again, not directly making this about UCF. This is just a more extreme examole of them showing how far they will push their agenda.

Reactions: Flem3000
Just tuned in, I think they said they had a UCF segment about honoring a vet. Do we have someone that served prior to playing at UCF?

I think there was a football player a few years back who was a veteran. Also, John Friday, who played center for the basketball team in the mid/late 80s, was a veteran.

Only two I can recall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT