ADVERTISEMENT

Are there really only like 50 tickets left?

KnightsofGroveland

Five-Star Recruit
Jan 30, 2015
Hard for me to believe. Looking at the TM site, there only seem to be like 50 standard tickets left. Lots of ''verified resale", but those don't really count since they are sold already.

Hard for me to believe. Looking at the TM site, there only seem to be like 50 standard tickets left. Lots of ''verified resale", but those don't really count since they are sold already.
Tickets that currently belong to season ticket holders but weren’t purchased for this extra game will open up soon. It will be an influx of tickets when that happens

any idea if they release club later or were all those just bought up by season ticket holders?

Well when Memphis shows up you never know who they are going to senselessly and intentionally harm, so maybe that's part of the problem?

Won’t come close to a sellout unfortunately.
Based on the past I would agree, but this year is different. First you have the streak that even casual fans want to see continue. Second you have a new QB thrown into the biggest game of his life, and possibly next years starter. Third, Memphis fans might show up to see the streak broken, and ease years of frustration. Most importantly fans will show up to support McKenzie, who I hope can be at the game. Put it all together I wouldn't be surprised by a sell out before Friday.

No Milton but longest winning streak in the nation and last real game in that Stadium till Labor Day weekend 2019, would be disappointing to not have at least 44k
Our unofficial slogan to the fanbase should be ...

"Don't quit on Milton! Mack! The team! They've never quit on you!"

I am coming down from NYC for my first game of the season. Had my first baby in August. I feel like this game is going to sell out but as of right now there are 664 tickets available on Ticketmaster that are not in resell.

We need 664 fans to come up big and buy all these cheap $25 tickets. There are rows that have 10+ seats available so there is no reason why we can't sell all these tickets.

I am coming down from NYC for my first game of the season. Had my first baby in August. I feel like this game is going to sell out but as of right now there are 664 tickets available on Ticketmaster that are not in resell.

We need 664 fans to come up big and buy all these cheap $25 tickets. There are rows that have 10+ seats available so there is no reason why we can't sell all these tickets.
Maybe we’re on the same flight, probably not bc I just boarded mine aha

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT