ADVERTISEMENT

Are we going to land 4 star Dredrick?

UseeF

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2013
Per 247 Sports and Brandon he came back to the campus for a second visit. Thats not something that happens typically. I watched his highlight tape on Hudl and this kid is explosive, looks better then Paytons tape.

This would be a huge grab for us, and these are the kids we need to snag; no reason a kid from SE FL should be going to damn Minnesota

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I thought he looked interested in Penn State. He probably took a trip up there and froze his ass off and turned right around. This is good news! Guy is a beast.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I'm sure a lot of the schools up north along the eastern seaboard are having awful visits this weekend with all that snow. Feels like 8 degrees with multiple inches of snow at State College. THAT IS -- Penn State!! Miserable.

Reactions: UseeF
he must love our snow bunnies

Tristan Payton
tumblr_n56e8u8p6X1qff46jo1_500.gif

Reactions: GOLOL
He's cerebral brah. Actually I probably missed a joke in there somewhere by HH but it's too early and coffee is not finished yet.

He had an in home w Penn St & is visiting there this weekend. No sign of UCF in home visits which isn't a good sign

Reactions: UseeF
FB wins another thread.

I'm excited for tomorrow. Could be like the 2010 class with a handful of surprises on signing day.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
In the press conference it sounded like Beckton and Walters were both instrumental in recruiting Snelson. Good to see Walters getting his feet wet and hitting a HR in South FL. Should give him tons of confidence heading into the next recruiting cycle.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT