ADVERTISEMENT

Are you offended by the word masculine?

I’m not but there is a pretty big stigma in the gay community against people who are not “masc”. People who are “femme” are usually discriminated against pretty harshly when it comes to dating and/or sex.

This liberal boogeyman you imagine who is offended by the word masculine isn't real.
00:33 - "I think that definition is a little scary"
00:39 - "it's all about trying to get people to conform to be a certain way"
00:41 - "that's what gets us in trouble when we say there's only one way to be a man"
00:48 - "it gets to a point where it's too much"
etc...

So yeah, save for the half dozen in a 30 second span that are "scared" of the word you're absolutely correct.

00:41 - "that's what gets us in trouble when we say there's only one way to be a man"
etc...

So yeah, save for the half dozen in a 30 second span that are "scared" of the word you're absolutely correct.
No one's offended by that word. Good God.

etc...

6 people out of 325.7 million? Ok. I'll even give you another 1,000,000 people and it would still be less than 1/2%.

These same people complain about the left faux raging over everything and, yet, they're some of the biggest sissies out there. Damn I love being in the middle enjoying a "live and let live" lifestyle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT