ADVERTISEMENT

Aresco is such a bytch

He really needs to grow a pair. He has been silent and now he is basically in essence agreeing with ESPN that our conference sucks... what kind of leader is that.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I'll say what I've been saying since GOL was still coach. The Program is going to hit the constant roadblocks that will drive fans crazy till/if we get a Power 5 Invite. Aresco is fine with the separation. Creating a 'Power 6' will never work

I'll say what I've been saying since GOL was still coach. The Program is going to hit the constant roadblocks that will drive fans crazy till/if we get a Power 5 Invite. Aresco is fine with the separation. Creating a 'Power 6' will never work

I think the 2 programs that the Big 12 were looking hardest at were UCF and Cincinnati. I'm not sure that they want to go all in with 2 Florida schools or take 4 schools. However, neither UCF nor Cincinnati have been any good at the same time. Now they are. If the ratings are good Saturday, this may help the B12 get to a place where they want to expand.

I hope they don't expand the playoff. Not this "playoff". Not this format.

If they make the "playoff" to 8 teams, that's going to be it for the G5. I hope they recognize that.

Reactions: Knight Strength
giphy.gif

So all I can do is say, 'Look, I hope these are factors.' I hope they consider them, and we'll leave it at that."

Hope? You HOPE? C'mon DW, get us the f*** out of this conference. This fool ain't going to help us any.

It doesn't seem like we are getting much help from our old AD too, Todd Stansbury, he's on the CFP committee and is now AD at Georgia Tech. I thought he'd make a stronger case for us but I haven't heard it in any of the interviews with the committee's chairman...

Reactions: 80'sKnight
If he's waiting for a better P5 job maybe he should remember that people don't hire pussies. Who'd want this guy running their conference. Well, come to think of it, the Big almost 12 probably would since it's run by Texas they don't need a real commish.

Ohio State's schedule and -- even worse -- Clemson's and West Virginia's, are not much better than UCF's!!!
https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ll-2018-strength-of-schedule-week-12-rankings

S&P+ SoS:

#118 Fresno State (8-2)
#104 UCF (9-0)
#91 West Virginia (8-1)
#83 Clemson (10-0)
#75 Ohio State (9-1*)
#68 Oklahoma (9-1)

*Ohio State was *destroyed* (49-20) by an *unranked* team.

^^^ Someone make that into a sign!

Last edited:
Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
I figured Aresco wouldn't want to upset his old cronies in the networks when he first took the AAC job however this is really disturbing....this is not leadership....this is flat out cowardice!

Reactions: UCFBS
How does this guy still have a job? The sad thing is we have a great undervalued conference and this guy is doing nothing to drive a bidding war. He does not have the teams in this conferences best interest and definitely isn’t all in like D White

Reactions: sonnyt23 and UCFBS
For Aresco to say that he is thinking about changing his mind about expanding the playoffs says it all.

To me, he is:

Caspar the friendly ghost

A dandelion

A tumbleweed

A slow drip out of the faucet

A busboys wet rag

His initials are "MA" .... missing action

For Aresco to say that he is thinking about changing his mind about expanding the playoffs says it all.

To me, he is:

Caspar the friendly ghost

A dandelion

A tumbleweed

A slow drip out of the faucet

A busboys wet rag

His initials are "MA" .... missing action
His middle name is Isaac.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT