ADVERTISEMENT

Black-n-Gold Goggles on Tight this time of year...

2024 is going to be a tough year. I think we will be better than last year, but the unknowns are the 4 new teams coming in and all playing UCF. Luckily, 3 out of the 4 are home games.

Arizona lost their Coach, but the good players remain.

Colorado, Probably going to be better than last year, if not even more on the 'hype' level. Possible ESPN college game day when Colorado visits UCF. I'm starting the rumor right now.

Utah, probably will be predicted to win conference. Black Friday game at UCF. Holy smokes I hope you renew your season tix as that game will be sold out twice if both teams ranked and need to win for conference championship game. Have fun watching the game on the couch as we are tearing down the goal post. :p :p :p

Arizona State, I think they've been the vanderbilt of the Pac12 lately. I hope they stay that way in the Big12.

The remaining Big12 teams we play we know all gonna be tough. BYU, TCU, Cinci, Iowa State, WVU. Conference did UCF a favor by having us not play Kansas, K-State, TTU, and Oklahoma State. Also,Baylor, who we need revenge on.

Gators at the swamp. Tough if not impossible. We will need a miracle or a SEC caliber Qb that has beaten the Gators in the Swamp before. :p

bottom line, this time of year it is OKAY to strap the Black-n-Gold Goggles on tight. Its safe. Trust me...I do it every year...and, am still here. :p Go Knights.

i don't even think gus' biggest fan on here thinks he can do that.
When I say UCF is an ELITE X WR, a SDE, and possibly a rotational OG away, what do you think I mean away from? I am talking about being a CFP contender.

Given the new faces on offense and defense, I think UCF could stumble early at TCU (like Auburn did against LSU in Game 4 in 2013).

Following the bye week, UCF could regroup and become one of the hottest teams in college football.

November games at West Virginia and against Utah could be iconic.

"IF" Gus wins the Big 12 with Arkansas's QB and "IF" Arkansas fires its head coach in 2024, where do you think the Razorbacks will look for a replacement?

🤔

I plan to make the CFP appearance my first UCF game, even if the stage is too big.

Last edited:
When I say UCF is an ELITE X WR, a SDE, and possibly a rotational OG away, what do you think I mean away from? I am talking about being a CFP contender.

Given the new faces on offense and defense, I think UCF could stumble early at TCU (like Auburn did against LSU in Game 4 in 2013).

Following the bye week, UCF could regroup and become one of the hottest teams in college football.

November games at West Virginia and against Utah could be iconic.

"IF" Gus wins the Big 12 with Arkansas's QB and "IF" Arkansas fires its head coach in 2024, where do you think the Razorbacks will look for a replacement?

🤔

I plan to make the CFP appearance my first UCF game, even if the stage is too big.
You’ll def be that guy wearing a Cam Newton Auburn jersey at a game other teams are playing…gross

Reactions: connerito
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT