ADVERTISEMENT

Aresco on BYUtv

BYU is old school. They may have a few good years here and there, but they aren’t a perennial powerhouse anymore.

They have been ranked once (25) in 9 years and have had 4 or more losses 7 years in a row

Either kids don’t want to play there or the schedule has too many powerhouses and not enough winnable games. They aren’t Notre Dame.

Their future looks cloudy IMO.

More like part 3. Part 1 was Jewish. Part 2 was Christian.
Jesus was a Jew. He just knew how to control the Matrix, so everybody was like, "I'm with that dude." So, the second part is still Jew.....ish, right?

Actually, Book of Mormon is more like fan fiction if you apply any kind of literary or historical analysis.

BYU is old school. They may have a few good years here and there, but they aren’t a perennial powerhouse anymore.

They have been ranked once (25) in 9 years and have had 4 or more losses 7 years in a row

Either kids don’t want to play there or the schedule has too many powerhouses and not enough winnable games. They aren’t Notre Dame.

Their future looks cloudy IMO.
If you aren’t LDS I don’t know why you’d go there. You can’t drink coffee or energy drinks let alone beer. Can’t have sex until married. It goes on. We are battling them now for Hawaiin and Pacific Island recruits so I wouldn’t add them just for that. We can negatively recruit them just by saying they can’t play in CCGs.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
That is a fact and a stereotype. It's not bigotry. The dude literally just made up "bibly" sounding stories ignoring history, anthropology and zoology.
He basically took all known books of his time and combined them. Changed the names of people and cities and said God write it. Even though he was in one room and was telling a scribe in another room what to write. Said God was with him and translating the writings. He was also a known con and Magician that figured out religion pays more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT